2016 civic concept

The_buster

You all got me. Front wheel drive is amazing and I'm just a hater.

I prefer rwd myself, but have you ever had the opportunity to drive a properly (matter of opinion, of course) setup fwd?

Pretty damn fun. A different fun, but I like different kinds of fun.

I prefer rwd myself, but have you ever had the opportunity to drive a properly (matter of opinion, of course) setup fwd?

Pretty damn fun. A different fun, but I like different kinds of fun.

My Civic was a blast, but then I grew up. Plus it was like a $12k car new. I didn't watch that boring ass video so I don't know how much this rave on wheels costs, but I'm betting a lot higher.

K.

I just kinda have a "meh" feeling when I look at it. I don't hate it nor do I love it... just kinda... meh..

This. Looks like everything else.

My Civic was a blast, but then I grew up. Plus it was like a $12k car new. I didn't watch that boring ass video so I don't know how much this rave on wheels costs, but I'm betting a lot higher.

http://i.imgur.com/himZD0M.gif

I didn't watch that boring ass video so I don't know how much this rave on wheels costs, but I'm betting a lot higher.

2016 Honda Civic

Compact car

4.5/5·Car and Driver

4.4/5·Edmunds.com

MSRP: From $18,640

MPG: Up to 31 city, 42 highway

Horsepower: 158 to 174 HP

Dimensions: 182″ L x 71″ W x 56″ H

Engine: 1.5L 4-cylinder, 2.0L 4-cylinder

Configurations

LX Manual

$18,640

LX CVT

$20,440

EX

$22,040

EX-T

$23,200

EX-L

$24,700

Touring

$26,500

taken from google, so may be off a little.

The last time a Civic was $12k was a base car in 1993, IIRC Brian had a late 90s or early 00s car. It would have been closer in price to the low end of that price range you posted. The 1993 car did 0-60 in something in the high 9 second range. $12k from 1993 is like $20k now and that car does 0-60 in 7.8 seconds (2.0L non turbo since it's the right price). Probably, if you were able to quantify everything about that car, it's 2-3x the car the old one was. That's true across the board, for basically every car. Anyone who would pick a 1993 civic for $20k now over the new one is a grade AA potato.