Where can I get .32 ammo in NE Ohio?

InyaAzz

The walmart on Chestnut had two boxes last night about 11:00.

It was the only thing they had left for handgun ammo.

I stop in there a couple time a week looking for ammo if they have some the next time I'm there I'll pick some up for you if you don't find any.

Did your friend call Wally World (aka Walmart)? They usually have stuff and believe it or not it's cheaper than other places.

I usually get my ammo from Wally world...but they were all out of .32

Same with Gander mountain and the local stores. I guess there is a rush to fill government contracts first...that's where all the ammo is going. Well, not all, but most.

The walmart on Chestnut had two boxes last night about 11:00.

It was the only thing they had left for handgun ammo.

I stop in there a couple time a week looking for ammo if they have some the next time I'm there I'll pick some up for you if you don't find any.

Thank you kind sir!!

An Obamba lover looking for ammo? Isnt that quite a pickle....

Hmm..show me somewhere where I said I was an Obama lover..and you might actually make a little sense.

but since you can't..and since I don't...meh.

OK for those that live a bit south of cleveland or north of akron northfield gun and tackle had a huge sign on the door tues that said they had 9mm 40 cal and 380/38 in stock. I am going only by what the sign said as they were closed tues when me and pauly tried to go shooting. also progun is closed on tues as is dicks gun room from 1-4 we had no luck finding a open gun shop last tues.

Hmm..show me somewhere where I said I was an Obama lover..and you might actually make a little sense.

but since you can't..and since I don't...meh.

Um, I'm too lazy to actually research every instance where you attacked someone who made an anti-obama statement, but for now we will just chalk the quoted statement up as hilarious......

Um, I'm too lazy to actually research every instance where you attacked someone who made an anti-obama statement, but for now we will just chalk the quoted statement up as hilarious......

Lazy ..or something else? I never 'attacked' anyone for posting something about Obama. I would only comment when something posted was blatantly wrong. Doesn't matter what side of the fence you sit..if something is inaccurate...it's inaccurate, no matter how you try to spin it.

You can't be bothered to find something where I "Love Obama" because it doesn't exist. I said time and time again, I don't support all of his policies, but he was the lesser of two evils IN MY EYES. How does that, or the fact the I challenge anyone to back something up with facts (Fact Nazi..that was for you IP) make me an Obama lover?

:violin:

No soup for you.

Lazy ..or something else?

Yes lazy, as in I dont care enough about arguing with you to look up every time you jumped down someones throat about your messiah. Everyone who has been on here for more than a minute knows your deal. You love the guy. Just admit it. Or have you changed your mind after 100 days?

Yes lazy, as in I dont care enough about arguing with you to look up every time you jumped down someones throat about your messiah. Everyone who has been on here for more than a minute knows your deal. You love the guy. Just admit it. Or have you changed your mind after 100 days?

You can accuse me of anything you want..but without proof you make yourself look silly. You don't need a lot of effort..go click my screen name. You can list all my posts...shouldn't take long. But then again, that would expose you. So I don't expect you to do it. Not once did I ever 'jump down someone's throat'. I'm thinking you may be one of the FUD folks..regardless of your political leanings. If so, have fun with that. that would explain the lack of you backing anything up.

I posted a thread about buying ammo..more than a few people came forward with some referrals, and one good soul (Uncle Puck) actually got some for me. I owe him one, even if he is a somewhat confused ex-Marine (You knew that was coming!). A big thanks to everyone who responded. Case/Thread closed.