F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a waiting game at this point. you don't want to appear too "thirsty." when a girl goes swiping, she matches with every guy and then is swamped by messages. you want her queue to settle down and her to start weeding guys out.

no conversations with any of these girls yet. when the weekend rolls around, i'll start throwing out messages, starting with the hotter ones and working my way down

Another good theory is whoever you match, she is probably the heavier/not the prettiest girl in the group picture she puts on there.

I always thought it was actually fun to decipher the subtle clues in their pics. If they put up a pic of them playing collegiate level soccer at OSU or another big program they're probably fitness fanatics and/or extremely competitive. If all their photos are the chin and up and ONLY face shots she's probably thick (nothing wrong with that, whatever suits your tastes). If all her pics are out at a bar with a drink in hand she likes to party, etc... you get the idea.

Another good theory is whoever you match, she is probably the heavier/not the prettiest girl in the group picture she puts on there.

I always thought it was actually fun to decipher the subtle clues in their pics. If they put up a pic of them playing collegiate level soccer at OSU or another big program they're probably fitness fanatics and/or extremely competitive. If all their photos are the chin and up and ONLY face shots she's probably thick (nothing wrong with that, whatever suits your tastes). If all her pics are out at a bar with a drink in hand she likes to party, etc... you get the idea.

Also if the photo is sorta closeup and there's a phantom arm, it's because she cropped out her ex from the photo. It means she either JUST broke up with him or she doesn't have any good photos of herself since breaking up with him.

Facebook is a great way to screen these chicks. I never go on a date without talking at least once on the phone and going through their Facebook. You will see recent pics and be able to tell a lot about their personality.

I need to check out bumble.

Facebook is a great way to screen these chicks. I never go on a date without talking at least once on the phone and going through their Facebook. You will see recent pics and be able to tell a lot about their personality.

I need to check out bumble.

Bumble has way better quality, just not volume

Is that last one a dude or just a chick with extreme man-hands?

bumble matches:

i've had more matches, these are the girls that actually started convos (girls can only start the messaging on this app...)

1jenn.jpg2jenn.jpg

2karla.jpg1karla.jpg

1jamie.jpg2jamie.jpg

this one is the most interested, but least attractive (of course).

FIXED

/because married, FML......

This 100x's over. I couldn't imagine being single and dealing with this shit. There is only so much crazy makeup can hide. One or two of the above girls seem like they could be hiding ALOT.

I will admit though, this thread has become one of my all time favorites.

This 100x's over. I couldn't imagine being single and dealing with this shit. There is only so much crazy makeup can hide. One or two of the above girls seem like they could be hiding ALOT.

I will admit though, this thread has become one of my all time favorites.

I agree, but I'm either just too old or too fucking married to "get it"!

Evening update:

Summer, from post 222, is out. I unmatched with her after I saw her Bumble pics today. Looked frumpy and unhealthy.

Amanda, from post 220, started chatting me up. She divides her time between Cbus and Marietta for work. Still not great pictures so I can't decide.

Just one new match today, Sarah 29 years old. Real cute, I'll post up a pic tomorrow