F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

Was working last night and one of the girls asks me to come over. She is one of my least favorites, but whatever. I tell her sure, but I wore workout clothes to work (specifically sweatpants). She said she was leaving until the 22nd and wanted to see me.

Go over to her house and share a bottle of wine. She didn't make the first move and it was getting late so I went for it. Made out and dry humped (I know it's weak sauce) in sweatpants. She made it clear there was not going to be any touching of squishy parts so I bounced.

Found a girl from Green Bay in for the Arnold. Chatted with her for a bit and gave some places to go. She asked if I was going out last night, but I wasn't dressed and was at other girls house. Trying to get happy hour tonight before I go out with another girl to dinner. Dinner girl said already I was probably not getting any play, so I might try meet back up with Arnold girl.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was working last night and one of the girls asks me to come over. She is one of my least favorites, but whatever. I tell her sure, but I wore workout clothes to work (specifically sweatpants). She said she was leaving until the 22nd and wanted to see me.

Go over to her house and share a bottle of wine. She didn't make the first move and it was getting late so I went for it. Made out and dry humped (I know it's weak sauce) in sweatpants. She made it clear there was not going to be any touching of squishy parts so I bounced.

Found a girl from Green Bay in for the Arnold. Chatted with her for a bit and gave some places to go. She asked if I was going out last night, but I wasn't dressed and was at other girls house. Trying to get happy hour tonight before I go out with another girl to dinner. Dinner girl said already I was probably not getting any play, so I might try meet back up with Arnold girl.

A friend of mine said he drove by the Arnold yesterday and his Grindr account blew up :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy: bodybuilding gaybros galore apparently.

A friend of mine said he drove by the Arnold yesterday and his Grindr account blew up :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy: bodybuilding gaybros galore apparently.

Yeah, the girl from last night pulled up her account for us to look at. Tons of muscle bound dudes flexin' on their pics.

If a girl wants to get laid by a manlet they'll never see again, this is the weekend to do it.

Yeah, the girl from last night pulled up her account for us to look at. Tons of muscle bound dudes flexin' on their pics.

If a girl wants to get laid by a manlet they'll never see again, this is the weekend to do it.

Me, my fiancée and a couple of her friends were out last night and her friend comes back from the ladies room clearly grossed out; apparently all the toilets were COVERED in self tanner. That's how you know the Arnold is in town :lolguy:

Sorry guys, I've been slacking. Did not bang man hands. The only things of note are I banged a chick who is 6'. Which is my tallest I've ever banged. She called one night before I went to bed, so I said fuck it.

My latest is a girl named Abby. She's a super ginger, petite but CURVY. I'll try and get a decent picture up. She's out drinking tonight but I have to work. She wants to meet up if she doesn't get too drunk (says she doesn't want to make an ass of herself yet) or she banging another dude.

Both tinder and bumble matches have slowed to a match every 3-4 days. Tinder there are more matches, but way less communication.

I'm taking a hiatus from the craziness for a week or two. Took my kids to the Bahamas last week for spring break and I have them again this week, so women are out of the equation when I have the kiddos.

My last tinder match who I've been kind of going out with is nuts. Absolutely nuts, but fun to hang out with occasionally. I'll try to dig up a pic where she doesn't have makeup painted on. She's a bit crazy though---texted me to erase pics she sent to me, and said she expects to be swept off her feet, I don't ask about her kid enough, etc etc etc. sent me a middle finger emoji and said i should stop drinking (which is funny, because I rarely drink). Then she texts me "sorry", and the next night it's a barrage of nudes being sent to me. Wtf.

She's a bit crazy though---texted me to erase pics she sent to me, and said she expects to be swept off her feet, I don't ask about her kid enough, etc etc etc. sent me a middle finger emoji and said i should stop drinking. Then she texts me "sorry", and the next night it's a barrage of nudes being sent to me. Wtf.

^^ all women are bipolar crazy messed up beings. The only reason the male sex drive is so strong is that's about the only thing in life that justifies putting up with them. That said God allowed us to make a fist for a reason.

^^ all women are bipolar crazy messed up beings. The only reason the male sex drive is so strong is that's about the only thing in life that justifies putting up with them. That said God allowed us to make a fist for a reason.

Dude you are so wrong...God doesn't exist. That shit about women though...on point. :gabe:

Now you are just trolling.

I'm taking a hiatus from the craziness for a week or two. Took my kids to the Bahamas last week for spring break and I have them again this week, so women are out of the equation when I have the kiddos.

My last tinder match who I've been kind of going out with is nuts. Absolutely nuts, but fun to hang out with occasionally. I'll try to dig up a pic where she doesn't have makeup painted on. She's a bit crazy though---texted me to erase pics she sent to me, and said she expects to be swept off her feet, I don't ask about her kid enough, etc etc etc. sent me a middle finger emoji and said i should stop drinking (which is funny, because I rarely drink). Then she texts me "sorry", and the next night it's a barrage of nudes being sent to me. Wtf.

wow, already trying to cuck ya by starting the controlling and you guys aren't anything serious yet. I'd tell that bitch to go jump off a bridge.

I hope you guys don't jump through hoops and do dumb shit for these worn out cum dumpsters just for hope that you'll get your dick wet. Shit is ridic. Let them rot in the gutter only to be taken home by some submissive bitch boy.

Drop her, don't ever talk to her again. I've had run-in's with similar types, you never know when they'll go crazy and claim you slapped her around or something fucking crazy. i had one girl LITERALLY pull out her hair in front of me yelling " I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY"...fucking insane.

sex was great though.

Drop her, don't ever talk to her again. I've had run-in's with similar types, you never know when they'll go crazy and claim you slapped her around or something fucking crazy. i had one girl LITERALLY pull out her hair in front of me yelling " I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY"...fucking insane.

sex was great though.

isn't it crazy?? if it were just me, i'd consider sticking around if the sex was out of this world. but taking kids into account, i just can't have that kind of crazy anywhere near me. the surprising/disturbing thing, was how quickly she went from zero to nuts.

Just want to say we're not all crazy. However, many of my friends have displayed crazy behavior. I'm more of I don't give a f*ck. You either like me or you don't. You either want to see me or you don't. I don't need anything. I have my kids, my house and financially support myself and kids.