F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

Some of us shouldnt do illegal things. It's b.s. that prostitution is illegal imo

yeah that's a whole other can of worms of course, seems that every place that legalizes and regulates the sex industry to keep it as safe as possible does ok. oh well, U.S. has tinder

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another story: hooked up with a girl in December. not really anything bad happened with her, she was just a mess. she was half latino which is cool, like them dark hair/eyes. her back story was that she grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Raised in the Bottoms, then lived in the Hilltop, and graduated from West High School. Got pregnant when she was 15 by a 26 year old (he's not in the picture anymore.) She said she only thought he was 18 at the time. Has two kids at this point and is 25 years old i think? Took her out for drinks one night and the 2nd date was "netflix and chill". banged her out. this one was the one i decided to stop banging moms. she looked great in clothes, a little thick, but good thick. when the clothes came off, gravity took over.

banged her a few more times after that just because. she had no problem dropping whatever she had going on to come over. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR KIDS, LADY?

Edit: She left an earring in my bed one night, the next night another "regular" found it and left pissed. rookie mistake: don't forget to wash your sheets between bang sessions.

gabriella.jpg

tinder is hit or miss. i would agree with most, in that the pool of worthy candidates dwindles after 30. that goes for men too. there's almost always a reason a guy who is over 30 has not landed a wife, or is divorced. does he have a drinking/drug problem, no career, abusive, etc. it goes both ways. what do you think chicks say when 99% of the texts they get on tinder are people asking them to fuck and show them nudes

that being said, i live in a town of 33k people--almost exclusively blue collar. its near impossible to meet a younger, professional woman without serious issues---without the help of a dating site. with tinder, i can look within 50 miles--find a match, text back and forth, talk on the phone, and go from there.

i've found you can see exactly who someone is by looking at their facebook page. i haven't had any tinder disasters (yet), and have surprisingly met some decent women on there. 4 out of the 5 women i've gone out with on tinder, i still talk to and hang out with.

two of them are seriously hot, have a college education, and 6 figure jobs--its actually impressive. every woman (and likely every guy) over the age of 30 is going to have some baggage. once you meet someone, find out there's chemistry, there are only two things left to do:::

1--find out what the baggage is

2--decide whether you can deal with it or not

i've had numerous dodged bullets on the site though. a simple phone conversation, and facebook search avoids 95% of the crazies. my nurses can spot a crazy from a mile away---they all hated my ex wife---go figure

my kids did see me looking through tinder one time and asked what i was doing. my response::: looking for a baby sitter.

tinder is hit or miss. i would agree with most, in that the pool of worthy candidates dwindles after 30. that goes for men too. there's almost always a reason a guy who is over 30 has not landed a wife, or is divorced. does he have a drinking/drug problem, no career, abusive, etc. it goes both ways. what do you think chicks say when 99% of the texts they get on tinder are people asking them to fuck and show them nudes

that being said, i live in a town of 33k people--almost exclusively blue collar. its near impossible to meet a younger, professional woman without serious issues---without the help of a dating site. with tinder, i can look within 50 miles--find a match, text back and forth, talk on the phone, and go from there.

i've found you can see exactly who someone is by looking at their facebook page. i haven't had any tinder disasters (yet), and have surprisingly met some decent women on there. 4 out of the 5 women i've gone out with on tinder, i still talk to and hang out with.

two of them are seriously hot, have a college education, and 6 figure jobs--its actually impressive. every woman (and likely every guy) over the age of 30 is going to have some baggage. once you meet someone, find out there's chemistry, there are only two things left to do:::

1--find out what the baggage is

2--decide whether you can deal with it or not

i've had numerous dodged bullets on the site though. a simple phone conversation, and facebook search avoids 95% of the crazies.

my kids did see me looking through tinder one time and asked what i was doing. my response::: looking for a baby sitter.

Shiiiiit, you'd be tinder gold for most women. How quick do you tell them you're a doc?

I bet he has a junky apartment and a $2K car he keeps for dating. Think "Coming to America".

lol

funny story. when i was getting divorced, the kids never left the house---i had an apartment i stayed in 50% of the time, while the ex was in the house, and she had a separate apartment for when i was in the house with the kids. in the end, i kept the house, and had the apartment for 4 months. i had a one year lease. i was dating a girl at the time, and she thought it was funny to go to the apartment and 'dirty it up'.

this is the same chick who thought it was a good idea to 'use' my ex's SUV while i was going through the divorce---(my ex was out of town and had her SUV parked at the house.) yeah, i'm still laughing about that too. she sold the SUV shortly after.

honestly, i don't tell chicks my job until i meet them. most of the women i date are in health care. they know what my lifestyle and job entails---or they know what kind of money i make and that's the real reason they are so into me. i could care less at this point. i'm not out to get married anytime soon, but have had pretty good luck on that site. current gf i just started seeing is a nurse, who also teaches nursing school.

Damn, I must be doing it wrong. It's like the third question they ask when we start talking on the app.

let me help you out with that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie#Lying_by_omission

Noble lie

Main article: Noble lie

A noble lie is one that would normally cause discord if uncovered, but offers some benefit to the liar and assists in an orderly society, therefore, potentially beneficial to others. It is often told to maintain law, order and safety.

Lying by omission

Also known as a continuing misrepresentation, a lie by omission occurs when an important fact is left out in order to foster a misconception. Lying by omission includes failures to correct pre-existing misconceptions.

you could also give them a "smartness" test via an "over inflated job title". Are you security for a bar? no you are a conflict resolution and eviction specalist. work a help desk? no you are a Director of Technological Back End User Operational Excellence. Get the picture?

Damn, I must be doing it wrong. It's like the third question they ask when we start talking on the app.

my tinder description says i have a great job, house, divorced for 2 years, and 3 kids that are my priority when i have them. if they start asking about my job immediately, it raises a flag. i'm all for having fun, but ultimately would like a relationship, and not crazy ass women knowing where i live. so i pick and choose chicks to meet up with. so far so good. current chick is definitely potential.

i live in a small town, so all of it gets back to my ex---its entertaining to see her get pissy/jealous. :lolguy: