F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread delivers. Seems like I'm lucky to be married to an awesome woman at 26.

i said the same thing when i was in my 20's. people change with time--you can grow apart, lose things that you once had in common, kids are fantastic, but can add stress to a relationship (or take the sole focus off a narcissist).

i was married for 10 years, and my ex decided the grass was greener. whether she regrets her decision or not, i don't regret mine (to throw her out). never pictured being divorced, and 38. oh well, i have plenty of time to do better this time. i can't imagine how crazy it would have been if these sites were around when i was in my early 20's and just looking to get laid.

I love this thread and BigOxley your posts are awesome.

On another note, I was single for three years, tried different sites, bumble and tinder. I met one girl off match.com, her pictures were good then I met her in person and was totally different. I'm 6'4 and I think she was maybe 5'0. I had dinner with her even though I knew it wasnt going anywhere.

Fast forward a couple months and actually met my GF on tinder. I will spare the details but she is freaking awesome and I'm glad I met her. I have seen more and more people meeting on tinder and there seems to be some normal people on there, but for sure some thirsty people. She let me look through all her convo's and some pickup lines guys used were seriously straight off tinder nightmares.

yeah, current chick i'm seeing had an absolute tinder nightmare story. it was just too insane to be made up. dude ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, drank 18 cokes, ate half of her meal when she got up to text her friend to come rescue her, made all kinds of creepy remarks about her body, stuck her with the bill at the end of dinner, and then asked if they were going to have 'intercourse'. who the fuck does that?

its not uncommon for people to use old pictures on tinder. it is what it is. again, friending them on facebook and looking through their current pictures will help sort out the fatties if you're shallow (and we all are).

yeah, current chick i'm seeing had an absolute tinder nightmare story. it was just too insane to be made up. dude ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, drank 18 cokes, ate half of her meal when she got up to text her friend to come rescue her, made all kinds of creepy remarks about her body, stuck her with the bill at the end of dinner, and then asked if they were going to have 'intercourse'. who the fuck does that?

Did she date Will Ferrell and not know who he is?

Threads like these make me count my blessings - married 21 years now and counting.

^^ with my wife for 27 years and say the same thing.

at the end of dinner, and then asked if they were going to have 'intercourse'. who the fuck does that?

I do and get lucky part of the time :p Wife gave me a maybe tonight :o

Lol you guys dating girls off tinder are hilarious. It's a smash n dash site for worn out women. Trying to wife up tinder sloots is like going to the bunny ranch looking for love.

i've found you're much better off going to the local bar and finding the low hanging fruit :fa: or maybe hoping to meet the perfect woman at the grocery store, library, or church. shit, ain't nobody got time for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUbTTPmD6nc

i take everything on that site with a grain of salt. i assume the chick is talking to other guys, and when she tells me she's out with friends, there's a 50/50 chance its not true. it is what it is. last time i checked i'm not an angel. its an extremely easy way to sort through tons of women. i only go out with women that have kids, otherwise, they are just too selfish and don't understand why i can't talk or text constantly when i have my kids.

Did she date Will Ferrell and not know who he is?

fucking hilarious, i couldn't help laughing throughout the whole story. it was her first date right after getting divorced. women (and guys) forget how to date after being married for a long time. she made all kinds of rookie mistakes---didn't really talk to him before the date. drove to the date in his car. didn't have her girls at the bar next door ready to save her if the guy turned out to be a weirdo, etc. dude ordered her a meatball sub, while he ordered surf and turf. and then ate half of her sub while she was gone. made a comment to the waiter, asking him if he thought she had fake boobs.

I was talking to a guy at work yesterday about this thread and he told me a story. He said he was at a bar and this girl and her pregnant friend were there waiting for the one girl's date to show up. I guess the guy told her right away he would need a ride home because he uber'd to get there then kept trying to feed her drink after drink. The girls ended up leaving with him to go to a different bar lol.

fucking hilarious, i couldn't help laughing throughout the whole story. it was her first date right after getting divorced. women (and guys) forget how to date after being married for a long time. she made all kinds of rookie mistakes---didn't really talk to him before the date. drove to the date in his car. didn't have her girls at the bar next door ready to save her if the guy turned out to be a weirdo, etc. dude ordered her a meatball sub, while he ordered surf and turf. and then ate half of her sub while she was gone. made a comment to the waiter, asking him if he thought she had fake boobs.

I love this.

Dude it totally had to be Will Ferrell!

its not uncommon for people to use old pictures on tinder. it is what it is. again, friending them on facebook and looking through their current pictures will help sort out the fatties if you're shallow (and we all are).

Wisconsin :lol:

Met my girlfriend on there. We had a mutual friend who wanted to set us up...4 months down the road. Seriously told me about her in September and wanted to organize a snow tubing trip in January for a bunch of people...said fuck that and started talking to her when I saw her on tinder. Glad I didn't wait.

Then finally met her parents and siblings about 2.5 months later at Mitchell's steak house while her brother and sister in law were in town from CO. Neither of us wanted to tell her family we met on tinder, so when the question came up where we met, she started to say "we have a mutual friend" but I cut her off right at about "mutual" and said more than loud enough "blackpeoplemeet.com". Neither of us are black.

10 of us inside fuckin Mitchell's steak house all laughing so hard tears were flowing for a good 2-3 minutes. I'm sure the other guests hated us for a bit.

I use to use Tinder, i met one girl that was semi-legit and we dated for a bit. Whenever people asked us how we met I would just say "we met in church". Her friend actually believed me and asked her "i didn't know you went to church" ...

That being said, met another girl, who likes to choke people while fucking... yeah. talked to plenty of hoes who were just shameless.

Wisconsin :lol:

its amazing how badly people let themselves go here. if i'm flying anywhere, on the way back to wisconsin, i can always find the gate of the flight headed to milwaukee. just have to look for the gate littered with packers shirts and cows. when i go anywhere warm (florida, etc), i feel like i've been transported to an alien planet with a whole different species of human. its absolutely incredible. i will have to take some screen shots of the pictures of women here on tinder.

its amazing how badly people let themselves go here. if i'm flying anywhere, on the way back to wisconsin, i can always find the gate of the flight headed to milwaukee. just have to look for the gate littered with packers shirts and cows. when i go anywhere warm (florida, etc), i feel like i've been transported to an alien planet with a whole different species of human. its absolutely incredible. i will have to take some screen shots of the pictures of women here on tinder.

Haha that is so true... every time I fly in Milwaukee.

Same for Columbus though, switch packers gear with Buckeyes and then you still have all the cows.