2016/17 Camaro SS 1LE

caseyctsv

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully you Mustang owners like the view as that is what they will be seeing :)

Only in an auto, and we all know they're LOL.

All kidding aside I am not a huge fan of the new styling

Agreed. Wish it was better.

I predict the 1LE will be pretty close to base GT350 performance.

I watched a couple of Head2Head's on YouTube yesterday regarding the '16 Camaro SS and Mustang GT, and the thumping GT350R and Z/28...I gotta say that as much as I love my CTS-V I was reminded that GM still uses shitty plastic in their interiors. I'd wait for a GT350 with dat 5.2L Voodoo over a new Camaro all day long.

I watched a couple of Head2Head's on YouTube yesterday regarding the '16 Camaro SS and Mustang GT, and the thumping GT350R and Z/28...I gotta say that as much as I love my CTS-V I was reminded that GM still uses shitty plastic in their interiors. I'd wait for a GT350 with dat 5.2L Voodoo over a new Camaro all day long.

This. Getting impatient waiting for the Shelby craze to die down for a reasonable sticker. Went and sat in a 16 Camaro over the weekend. Really REALLY wanted to make myself like that car. I was all set to like it and buy one and forget waiting.

Then I touched the dash.................

*waiting*

Interior is visually very nice. Im coming from the opposite end of the interior spectrum, audi and vw. So while they're better than other domestics and eve. Asian brands, they're leagues off the real players.

The biggest jump, imo, is the interior size. Very large now, space is used great.

The 2014 mustang interior totally turned me off. Sat down in one of those too trying to talk myself into liking it all the way to the dealership. Nope.

The 2015 really stepped it up.

So when I saw pics of the 2016 Camaro's interior I was like "hmm, I could dig that, lemme check it out". I was very sad face yesterday. I really wanted to like that car. I was ready to buy.

There is also an option to upgrade the leather on the 2015s to nicer stuff that you almost never see because no one seems to know what the option package does.

You get nicer leather on the seats, upgraded stitching throughout, and nicer door panels.

There is also an option to upgrade the leather on the 2015s to nicer stuff that you almost never see because no one seems to know what the option package does.

You get nicer leather on the seats, upgraded stitching throughout, and nicer door panels.

Mustang or Camaro?

Mustang sorry ;) I forgot anyone was ever talking about the Camaro here...

LOL

Would this be that option? That is my door with the white stitching. White stitching in the seats too. (GT Premium)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160202/aa16d0ec9f1f4f28844b147b60054120.jpg