Free Chipotle?

90G60

I went to use mine today, and no bueno.

I only get chicken and lettuce on my burrito, and that doesn't qualify as a full burrito I guess, so the code wouldn't work... They just let me have it though.

I do something similar, its a lot less then a normal burrito, but they just charged it as a full one and used my code

Edited by Paul

I went to use mine today, and no bueno.

I only get chicken and lettuce on my burrito, and that doesn't qualify as a full burrito I guess, so the code wouldn't work... They just let me have it though.

Unlimited free "burritos" or whatever you call that combo.

This is why you order using their app, select the option to pay in store, then walk straight to the cash register and pick up your order. No waiting in line. In and out in under 60 seconds.

I've had issues with that, especially during lunch rush. One time I waited while the entire line cycled through twice. Other times I've arrived on the scheduled time and the food was cold, like they made at their convenience and let it sit.

I've had issues with that, especially during lunch rush. One time I waited while the entire line cycled through twice. Other times I've arrived on the scheduled time and the food was cold, like they made at their convenience and let it sit.

Yep. Or if they fuck up your burrito you don't know until you get back to the house or office. If a long line would cycle through while I was waiting, I would complain and usually get my order for free. I just ended up not using the ordering service anymore and barely eat there now.

I use it regularly and have never had an issue. Maybe I've just been lucky