caseyctsv

In my more "mature" years I think I would love driving this as a daily-

2016 Cadillac CT6 3.0TT AWD First Test Review via MOTOR TREND News for iPhone

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2016-cadillac-ct6-30tt-awd-first-test-review/

404 HP

AWD

0-60 5 seconds

13.4 1/4 at 105

Not bad for a "luxobarge". I know this car will not be popular here but I loved travelling in the 1998 Buick Lesabre I bought for my daughter due to the smooth and quiet ride. It was great for the daily grind.

I guess it should not surprise me, when I looked at new Suburbans I was floored when I saw that one outfitted like I wanted was 70-80k and Escalades were in the 90s!

Vehicles like this in general have gotten out of control price wise. If it really costs that much to produce these turds then there are definitely some operational opportunities at GM and with many others.

Product liability has taken your dollar, and will continue to do so until there is a perfect world in lawyers eyes. I have a GM recall because if I put too many things on my keychain, it may be too heavy for the ignition and turn the car off locking the steering wheel. Is it too difficult to remove the 26 reward cards and 4 OSU trinkets from your keychain?

88k as tested. Wow.

That would buy quite a fleet of 1998 LeSabres.

Agreed.

My winter car and the wifes daily are both gm h bodies (olds 88, bonneville), neither is obviously as nice as the caddy, but i just put new tires on the olds and some suspension work on the bonne, now both feel like your floating on clouds. Also drove the bonneville to tennessee with 4 adults, a child and a trunk full of crap and still managed 31 mpg with cruise set at 70 for the most part.