Can I ride a naked bike around town

Kosmo

I have a stupid question......can I ride a naked bike around town ....no head or taillight, only footpeg turning signals......trouble :confused: if a cop see me ???

Yep.

to be legal on the street you have to have headlamp taillight and signals.. plus at least 1 mirror a cop can bust you for not having 1 of these.. and bust you hard.. my bud took his r6 our for a test ride after rebuilding his motor... had everthing on it but signals.. andwell he was picked up and busted hard.. they impounding his bike it was shitty.. and he was riding next to me we were doing the speed limit too...

Must be the LEFT mirror also... And the lights must be attached AND turned ON if your bike was made after 1978. I remember the law being specific on this matter. (mostly because I was riding last year for a few months with only the RIGHT mirror and on a bike that was old enough to turn the lights off.)

They only impound your bike if you have some other circumstances to boot... (generally more than mere inadequate equipment, more like drugs/alcohol/fictitious tags or registration/etc) you should have the option to tow it yourself without extenuating circumstances. Of course, some cops are just dickless assholes with a badge and an authority complex, so maybe not...