Derek @ Best One

zeitgeist57

Derek continues to impress me. A+++ as always.

After overanalyzing cheap whitewall tires for at least 4 months, I consulted with Derek a few times about my options for the '78 Lincoln. I finally pulled the trigger, and brought my wire wheels to him to simplify things. The price Derek gave me on some good Mastercrafts installed couldn't be beat, and I got the wheels/tires back in 2 hours. He could've delivered them to me if I responded to his text sooner!

I really appreciate guys that consistently deliver with great service at excellent prices. Thank you again, Derek! :thumbup::thumbup:

Derek continues to impress me. A+++ as always.

After overanalyzing cheap whitewall tires for at least 4 months, I consulted with Derek a few times about my options for the '78 Lincoln. I finally pulled the trigger, and brought my wire wheels to him to simplify things. The price Derek gave me on some good Mastercrafts installed couldn't be beat, and I got the wheels/tires back in 2 hours. He could've delivered them to me if I responded to his text sooner!

I really appreciate guys that consistently deliver with great service at excellent prices. Thank you again, Derek! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks as always Clay.. now time to drop that bish