GoT

RC K9

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this.

I must be slow. I feel like I'd have to watch every episode six times to catch most of this stuff.

continue on gentlemen.

We probably have watched every episode 6 times :lolguy:

We usually catch something new every time that helps make the rest of the story make more sense.

So much greatness in last nights episode!!! Only bad part were the dogs and fucking Ramsey, fucking hate that guy!

Yeah, that scene made me feel dirty. My wife kept saying, HBO won't do it...it's a baby...they won't do it... (with he hand covering half her face. I said, "Yes, yes they will and you know it. It's going to happen."

As for Roose, he is one arrogant SOB to think Ramsey wouldn't do what he did. Ramsey is a massive liability and Roose should never have thought he could control him forever. I knew that was going to happen forever.

Tyrion...dude...that scene with the Dragons was such greatness. Danny, Tyrion, Jon...i'll be surprised if they aren't the 3 riders. (Some back story from the books; Tyrion has been obsessed with dragons since he was a kid. So this scene made me really happy.)

I am stoked they brought Bran's story back. I understand why most don't care for his story, but I dig it. And I like how they made the "child of the forest" look a little darker, more sinister as that is more how I had imagined them being...not literal children.

Tormund and the wildlings...YES! I figured there is no way they were going to let what they did to Jon slide. One thing I really like about the show is the chemistry between Jon and Tomund. The mutual respect they have for each other is great. If real life, I could follow Jon and Tormund. Then what the giant did to that dude that shot him with the arrow...yeah, I LOLed.

All in all, great episode, and we will probably watch it 2 more times before next weekend.

Tyrion...dude...that scene with the Dragons was such greatness. Danny, Tyrion, Jon...i'll be surprised if they aren't the 3 riders. (Some back story from the books; Tyrion has been obsessed with dragons since he was a kid. So this scene made me really happy.)

I was so happy with this whole scene as well. Can't wait to see the dragons in action and used for their purposes.

On a side note, how many seasons does everyone think there will be? my guess is 10

Yeah dude, I so want to see that. Ramsey is fkd.

When Roose mentioned the term "Mad Hound" it reminded me of something, I can't remember where I read it but I wouldn't be surprised if there is a specific nod to something with that reference.

I've gotta believe that with the impending problems in House Greyjoy, the existing (and now compounded) issues with House Frey, and the soon-to-be massive issues in Winterfell with the Bolton/Stark families that there is going to be quite the clusterfuck this season.

Last nights episode was awesome- up there with the Red Wedding and Purple Wedding. I knew John would be back but didn't think so quick- now the question is, will he be the same person? I think something will be off...

I'm REALLY curious to see how Ramsey's story plays out- I think we'll see some major shit go down when he storms Castle Black. And Bran's story is shaping up to be...interesting...still curious where that goes.

Tyrion has been, and continues to be, my favorite character. That seen last night with the dragons had more significance than they led to believe.

Last nights episode was awesome- up there with the Red Wedding and Purple Wedding. I knew John would be back but didn't think so quick- now the question is, will he be the same person? I think something will be off...

I'm REALLY curious to see how Ramsey's story plays out- I think we'll see some major shit go down when he storms Castle Black. And Bran's story is shaping up to be...interesting...still curious where that goes.

Tyrion has been, and continues to be, my favorite character. That seen last night with the dragons had more significance than they led to believe.

Jon I think will be a little "off" if they follow what happens with other's that have been brought back by red priests and priestesses (the lord of light); but should fundamentally still be the same person.

Yeah, I hope Ramsey comes for Castle Black. Let the Thens eat him for dinner...literally.

Ollie...fk u. Glad to see his little @$$ get snatched up.

And Tyrion...yes, I believe the scene last night was much more significant than most people would guess...but I may feel that way because I have some back story to go along with it thanks to my wife.

And Tyrion...yes, I believe the scene last night was much more significant than most people would guess...but I may feel that way because I have some back story to go along with it thanks to my wife.

I'm glad they alluded to it with his story to the dragon about how he wanted one when he was just a boy

Was cool to see Lyanna, makes me wonder if Bran will see the rape and then her death and the promise to Ned? Proving Jon isn't a bastard, he's a Targaryen and Ned kept the promise.

Also I have a feeling since we didn't see anything from Daenerys, I figure most of the episode next week will be her and I wonder if we wait 2 weeks to see Jon Snow alive. Would not be the first time stuff like that happens.

Was cool to see Lyanna, makes me wonder if Bran will see the rape and then her death and the promise to Ned? Proving Jon isn't a bastard, he's a Targaryen and Ned kept the promise.

Am I missing something? I didn't recognize this girl last night in Bran's vision...details on the rape/death/promise? How does that prove Jon isn't a bastard? I'm confused.