GoT

RC K9

Too many maybes with this series for me to buy into anything unless it's slowly spelled out fully onscreen without any possibility of doubt.

I get the R+L=J but it was too vague for me to buy it 100%.

On a side note, I seriously busted out laughing when Tommen walked out the window.

Arya is a badass, best part IMHO.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many maybes with this series for me to buy into anything unless it's slowly spelled out fully onscreen without any possibility of doubt.

I get the R+L=J but it was too vague for me to buy it 100%.

On a side note, I seriously busted out laughing when Tommen walked out the window.

Arya is a badass, best part IMHO.

I am glad I am not the only person who laughed when Tommen walked out.

It will get worse. When Danny gets to Westeros, Cersi is going to burn the rest of KL. Remember, there are caches stored throughout the entire city.

And that will be the last straw for Jaime and I bet he kills Cersi, fulfilling the prophecy.

It will get worse. When Danny gets to Westeros, Cersi is going to burn the rest of KL. Remember, there are caches stored throughout the entire city.

And that will be the last straw for Jaime and I bet he kills Cersi, fulfilling the prophecy.

My foil hat theory is that "burn them all" is cersi and Jamie has to kill her like a flashback to the mad King and history repeating itself.

The twist I think will come true is Lyana was never "raped", they ran away together as they were in love and Rygar never loved Elia from Dorne. Lyana loved Rygar. That is why she wants John Snow to be safe.

I don't think that has to be true though. Gilly wants Samwell to be safe but I'm sure she wasn't a big fan of Craster.

I don't think that has to be true though. Gilly wants Samwell to be safe but I'm sure she wasn't a big fan of Craster.

This.

We did an encore last night and you notice that you can hear everything Lyana is saying EXCEPT for the name? You can hear her say, "his name is..." It fades out, then back in to "If Robert finds out he will kill him." Why wouldn't they let us hear the name? I still think there is a 2-4% chance that HBO is still messing with us.

This.

We did an encore last night and you notice that you can hear everything Lyana is saying EXCEPT for the name? You can hear her say, "his name is..." It fades out, then back in to "If Robert finds out he will kill him." Why wouldn't they let us hear the name? I still think there is a 2-4% chance that HBO is still messing with us.

THIS ^

Until it's 110% confirmed, I ain't buying onto a damn thing.

This.

Because if you haven't read the books or do online research, you are still in the dark of who his father is. You just know now Ned is not the father. We have not seen Rygar Targayren yet in the show...

In the coming season Bran will see Rygar and Lyana running off together. Not kidnapped and rapped. It's the whole Romeo and Juliet thing...

They also confirmed Jon Snow was dead, until he wasn't.

I was going to say that esriker, but then I realized that sc5uslly, they were truthful. He was dead. But was then resurrected.

• 5 months later...