New Top Gear

Limitedslip7

• 1 month later...
Chris Evans is leaving the show. Maybe that means it gets better? ...or it finally dies. Guess we will see

I almost wonder if the ensemble cast was so that when the show sucked they could scapegoat the worst host and have more time to do a better job next season.

I almost wonder if the ensemble cast was so that when the show sucked they could scapegoat the worst host and have more time to do a better job next season.

The whole show should be Rory and Chris Harris like the Extra Gear segment is structured now. That is better than the whole rest of the show.

I enjoyed Harris' M2 test last week but the rest of the main show was pretty weak.

I hoped Sabine would get better but she either needs to stick with driving segments only or be the next to go.

Oops posted dupe thread in Passing Lane by mistake.

As I said there, LeBlanc has been a surprise and I think he's getting pretty good at it. I think without Evans' manic spaz around he'd be a real asset. He's way better on the outdoor and driving stuff and you get the sense he's a legit car guy. I bet if they tone it down he could handle in-studio too.

+1 to bringing Rory and especially Chris Harris onto the main stage. Although I don't think either is a "crowd handler" ala LeBlanc.