I should have died, 10 years ago today

coltboostin

Live, learn, and appreciate life! Sometimes we get lucky. Cant believe its been 10 years.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9415

The little seen full video. 10 years later, I don't think there is anything to hide anymore. Have your fun, just do it within reason. Near 200mph with no aero work is not advisable.

Viva La Colt!

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/coltboostin/thecoltengine.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/coltboostin/thecolt.jpg

I know where that was...you naughty, naughty basterd. :p:lol:

(I-71 north, from Bagley Road on the way to the airport?)

Knowing that you survived, that was a cool video to watch...crazy stuff. Made me also realize the even crazier things people do online a scant 10 years later.

Wow..... thats crazy. You have some balls for sure hahahahahah. Damn... so close though what 195?? You could tell the car was starting to bounce from the camera.... wow man your lucky for sure.

Awesome video....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know where that was...you naughty, naughty basterd. :p:lol:

(I-71 north, from Bagley Road on the way to the airport?)

Knowing that you survived, that was a cool video to watch...crazy stuff. Made me also realize the even crazier things people do online a scant 10 years later.

Negative Ghostrider. I 4shady in Messico

6/6/06. Never forget

Who's the joker you talked into riding along???!

Buddy of mine, he is not on here.

Sad to say, I have not talked to him since that day (his choice)

I can only imagine the look on the responding officers face when he sees the skid marks continuing for a half mile. (assuming the police even came lols)

Thank god local Mexican cops are lazy. By the time they showed up, I already had a tow 5 minutes away so they just wanted it to get off the road. Also lucky, it came to rest nicely against the shoulder.

"we're gonna die!"

:lol:

Quite the opposite. I was calm, poised, even focused trying to keep it straight and slow it down. I remember the whole thing like it was yesterday, and I remember not being scared, just being focused on keeping it out of the ditch and away from the poles.

Large amount of adrenaline will do that do your memory. I've had a few very close calls in the past (none quite as dumb as what you attempted) and I can remember every detail of the events.

I can't make up my mind as to which is more impressive: The fact that you walked away with seemingly no major injury or the fact you were actually able to push a FWD colt that fast with a completely stock body.

Pass. I start to get a little iffy around 130+. 140+ and I am pretty scared. Did 140+ (that's all the higher the 1G speedo goes, and it was buried), and I don't know that I care to do that again.

I can't make up my mind as to which is more impressive: The fact that you walked away with seemingly no major injury or the fact you were actually able to push a FWD colt that fast with a completely stock body.

No Injuries, by far... :nod: