June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

I emailed him and he offered me the same deal at $10 per pic. My question is did he even know what group was Madcat in? How come no Novice. Thank god my instructor bumped me to I group or I wouldn't even get a pic.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed him and he offered me the same deal at $10 per pic. My question is did he even know what group was Madcat in? How come no Novice. Thank god my instructor bumped me to I group or I wouldn't even get a pic.

email the guy again ,i talk to him and he will sell me 22 pictures of me and scot for $ 75 .

I remember seeing that thing for sale, I JUST missed it. I ended up with the Speed and Strength suit... from what I've gathered Lizard is a HUGE fan :p

Thanks again for base lining my suspension Brian, from what I could tell (for my first time out there) it felt decently solid. I found a few places I'd like to work on but overall she felt good.

Glad to help. You put a zip tye on one of the fork tubes? Get with me the next event and let's measure again.

As for the SS suits. Great suits for the money. I think as long as you are track riding, whatever you wear is cool by me. Maybe not as good looking as me, but cool...:D

As stated, it's a matter of how you look in pics and less how well you go. I look GOOOOOD...

Glad to help. You put a zip tye on one of the fork tubes? Get with me the next event and let's measure again.

As for the SS suits. Great suits for the money. I think as long as you are track riding, whatever you wear is cool by me. Maybe not as good looking as me, but cool...:D

As stated, it's a matter of how you look in pics and less how well you go. I look GOOOOOD...

uh I cut the zip tie off.... should I 'reinstall' it? lol

As for the exhaust do you know of any systems for the 06-07 600 that won't touch the ground? I was looking at the Yoshi TRC...

real men were white suits, right?

Also I saw Lizard Jr i believe, looks like he could outride me already.

My little guy? Nah... He rides his 65 like a grandma. RC he isn't. Great kid and I love him, but not bacnking on racing becoming a career...:)

Of course, race him on Tourist Trophy or XBox stuff and you'd get your ass handed to you, I believe... Damn kids...

Oh, and real men DO wear white suits. Didn't say they were all good looking though!!;)

So wait, if I wanna be sweet I gotta get a white suit ey? Ok sounds good.

The pic dude kinda knew what group I was in, but overall, it looks like he just got a vast array of photos.

Zorro, thanks for the link, I gotta start getting priced and fittted asap.

Tomato, bummer about "touching" your exhaust you DB, come look at mine if you wanna talk about "touching" an exhaust LOL. jk bro, you looked goo out there man. How did you like the suit overall?

Lizard, what suit are you runnin again? more for teaching etc days then when you really are racing etc.. If that differs. Thanks man.

Lizard, what suit are you runnin again? more for teaching etc days then when you really are racing etc.. If that differs. Thanks man.

It is a SHIFT Vertex suit. I use it for STT and racing. Reuben uses it for racing, as well. Along with guys like Micael Beck and Josh Herrin...

It is a SHIFT Vertex suit. I use it for STT and racing. Reuben uses it for racing, as well. Along with guys like Micael Beck and Josh Herrin...

I was up there yesterday trying to get a better feel for your line through the keyhole... I'm assuming you just double apex where they had the cones leftover from the cars?

Sat. AM going up there with Schmuck and Schmucksgrl to get fitted for several suits, then I ll see what I like. I found Arelen Ness's for 1k and really like the looks. But all they have is a fitting guide, I dont see anywhere that carries them..

Looking at Astarts mostly right now. The shift is tits but 1200 everywhere I see it..

Sat. AM going up there with Schmuck and Schmucksgrl to get fitted for several suits, then I ll see what I like. I found Arelen Ness's for 1k and really like the looks. But all they have is a fitting guide, I dont see anywhere that carries them..

Looking at Astarts mostly right now. The shift is tits but 1200 everywhere I see it..

That's a lot of coin for a suit.

Ya man, but that thing is sick I found the Astart CR for 800, which is what Steve had and I really liked it. They have all the sizes avail too, so Im leaning towards that so long as IP has it to fit. Or buy if its there...

Sounds like WHITE is the color to go with if I wanna look good like you all!