June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so much a question with them I guess, I checked back in my email and got shipping confirmation last Saturday. You would think being shipping USPS 1st Class it would have been here by now :-/

Was it through a Chase debit card or Chase credit card?

There is a perfect spot right by the pits that you can get some really decent pictures in turn 12/13 with even an average camera.. someone just bring a girlfriend to take the pix!!

dangit, my girlfriend can't make it :(

But seriously, how much fuel should I plan to take for the 600? If I take a 5 gallon full of premium and a full tank on the gixxer, will that be plenty?

dangit, my girlfriend can't make it :(

But seriously, how much fuel should I plan to take for the 600? If I take a 5 gallon full of premium and a full tank on the gixxer, will that be plenty?

That's all i'm taking.

So does anyone know where I can get a map of the track with turns labeled? I remember I struggled with the turn numbers and names when we were chatting in our little meetings last time....

they'll give you one in your first meeting, i believe.

Weather tomorrow looks "ok" till about 1-2pm. Then we jump to 40% chance of Tstorms...which bites. Hopefully they hold off until the end so the last session we can all be going a fast pace.

As for Tuesday...the track might be wet starting then hopefully dry out. They are still calling for Scattered T-Storms all day.

So just make sure everyone is careful and slows down if it starts to get wet out there. It gets really slick and its better safe then sorry unless you have the $$ to fix your bike! :D

More bad news for this guy, my dads new Ford Sun Shade canopy I was gonna bring came without the canopy lol just the metal.

ANyways, yea I was just in Mansfield, it looked like it was partly cloudy and had some covering with rain earlier.

40% sucks.

Also if anyone is down, some of us are going to a local Mexican place, El Compostre in Ontario, its bout 20 mins from the track, at 8pm monday night. I have some friends in the area I wanna meet up with that ride who will be meeting and possibly coming out monday-tuesday if the weather is nice.

So we may have some people to take pics, I ll talk to my parents too and see if they can come out and help.

More bad news for this guy, my dads new Ford Sun Shade canopy I was gonna bring came without the canopy lol just the metal.

ANyways, yea I was just in Mansfield, it looked like it was partly cloudy and had some covering with rain earlier.

40% sucks.

Also if anyone is down, some of us are going to a local Mexican place, El Compostre in Ontario, its bout 20 mins from the track, at 8pm monday night. I have some friends in the area I wanna meet up with that ride who will be meeting and possibly coming out monday-tuesday if the weather is nice.

So we may have some people to take pics, I ll talk to my parents too and see if they can come out and help.

John I have a 10 x 10 OSU canopy in my garage if you want to use it.