College Football 2016/17

Lauren

The tides offense had a real slow start yesterday. They seem to get better as a game goes on. The D is stout and a turn over machine. The gave up two field goals not like they almost lost a close game. I'm excited for this teams offense just wish they would play more

Explosive from the get go.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alabama is a great team, I'm just not sure they're the #1 team right now. I don't blame the voters or coaches putting them at #1 though because of their recent success and you really can't go wrong putting them at 1.

This is what I'm saying.

If you guys want some good entertainment, you should look at this dumbass Indiana football message board (rivals). These guys are fucking clowns.:dumb:

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/forums/iu-football-board.28/

At the end of the day, who gives a shit. It's fucking Indiana...:lolguy:

If you guys want some good entertainment, you should look at this dumbass Indiana football message board (rivals). These guys are fucking clowns.:dumb:

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/forums/iu-football-board.28/

At the end of the day, who gives a shit. It's fucking Indiana...:lolguy:

This was pretty epic;

"Son, we live in a conference that has athletic budgets, and those athletic budgets have to be balanced by schools who go to major bowls and turn on cable boxes. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Purdue? Ohio State has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the Hoosiers, and you curse the Buckeyes. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Hoosier losses, while tragic, probably balance budgets; and Ohio State's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, balances your budget.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about during basketball season you want us in that playoff-- you need us in that playoff.

We use letterss like "O" and "H" and "I" and "O" again. We use these letters as the backbone of a life spent building something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a university whose athletic department rises and balances its books under the blanket of the very revenue that we provide and then questions the manner in which we provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you fill up your stadium and go to some major bowls. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think IU is entitled to!"

This was pretty epic;

"Son, we live in a conference that has athletic budgets, and those athletic budgets have to be balanced by schools who go to major bowls and turn on cable boxes. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Purdue? Ohio State has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the Hoosiers, and you curse the Buckeyes. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Hoosier losses, while tragic, probably balance budgets; and Ohio State's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, balances your budget.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about during basketball season you want us in that playoff-- you need us in that playoff.

We use letterss like "O" and "H" and "I" and "O" again. We use these letters as the backbone of a life spent building something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a university whose athletic department rises and balances its books under the blanket of the very revenue that we provide and then questions the manner in which we provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you fill up your stadium and go to some major bowls. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think IU is entitled to!"

Yeah, I wanted to buy that guy a beer after I read that haha

This was pretty epic;

This is pure genius - dude killed it.

And, for the record, that scene is likely one of the top 5 monologues/parts of all time.

Picks this week:

LSU @ #18 Florida

Texas @ #20 Oklahoma

#9 Tennessee @ #8 Texas A&M

#25 Virginia Tech @ #17 North Carolina

#21 Colorado @ USC

#1 Alabama @ #16 Arkansas

#5 Washington @ Oregon

#23 Florida State @ #10 Miami

Upset Special:

I don't know if there really is one? By not looking like there will be one makes me believe there will be like 4 huge upsets this week, I just can't pick any out in particular.

Most intriguing games to me:

-Florida State and Miami intrigues me because I want to see if Miami is for real and can legitimately give Clemson a test in the ACC championship game.

-Alabama and Arkansas. Arkansas defense has been suspect but can play great randomly. They'll need to play great to stick with Bama.

-BYU and MSU. Battle of the underachievers. I think BYU will pull this out and I kinda hope they do because I fucking hate MSU.

-Maryland and PSU to see if Maryland really has the world beater offense that has beaten up on inferior competition thus far.

LSU @ #18 Florida Postponed per ESPN

Texas @ #20 Oklahoma

#9 Tennessee @ #8 Texas A&M

#25 Virginia Tech @ #17 North Carolina

#21 Colorado @ USC

#1 Alabama @ #16 Arkansas

#5 Washington @ Oregon

#23 Florida State @ #10 Miami

BYU is just like the cult it was founded on. Always knocking on the door but usually ends in disappointment.

Maryland will beat PSU in a much closer game than their previous games this season

As of right now there are 2 games scheduled for Sunday due to Hurricane Matthew. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more.

Corso tribute on GameDay was pretty good.

Ok, so 2 things that are botrhering me.

1. Yet again GD is at a Tennessee game...this will be the third time.

2. Florida game got canceled because of Matthew...yet Miami is playing and has anyone seen the poor people at NC State?

Corso tribute on GameDay was pretty good.

Ok, so 2 things that are botrhering me.

1. Yet again GD is at a Tennessee game...this will be the third time.

2. Florida game got canceled because of Matthew...yet Miami is playing and has anyone seen the poor people at NC State?

Just realized this. ESECPN want Tenn to be relevant again so bad.