College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rich, just got a whole lot richer! OSU landed commitments today from not 1, but 2 5* WR's in the class of 2017. Trevon Grimes out of Florida (#3 WR) and Tyjon Lindsey (California/Vegas #5 WR)

Lindsey is from Cali, but lives with and plays highschool ball with fellow OSU commit 5* QB Tate Martell in Vegas.

On paper this is the best recruiting class ever, 6 5* players so far and still in the hunt for more

They will be playing this year or next?

• 2 weeks later...

Week 1 Picks... Some great games this week

#6 Ohio State 45

Bowling Green 17

#3 Oklahoma 35

#15 Houston 24

#16 UCLA 48

Texas A&M 28

UPSET PICK OF THE WEEK

#5 LSU 20

Wisconsin 24

#18 Georgia 21

#22 UNC 27

#20 USC 21

#1 Alabama 34

#2 Clemson 34

Auburn 14

#10 Notre Dame 26

Texas 24

#11 Ole Miss 20

#4 Florida Sate 28

Week 1 predictions are the hardest because none of these teams have shown what they can do. Hopefully I'm not way off here. Regardless fucking football is back! :fuckyeah:

Hard to tell if we're looking like studs because we're playing against Bowling Green, or if we have some legit ballers on this team (Hooker's pick, my God...) this year. Either way, I'm loving it. Glad to see we came out swinging right from the opening whistle of the first game, unlike last year. We should be winning by 40+ for ALL of our cupcake games.

Hard to tell if we're looking like studs because we're playing against Bowling Green, or if we have some legit ballers on this team (Hooker's pick, my God...) this year. Either way, I'm loving it. Glad to see we came out swinging right from the opening whistle of the first game, unlike last year. We should be winning by 40+ for ALL of our cupcake games.

BG is a high tier cupcake. Good win

BG is a high tier cupcake. Good win

They wouldn't be the worst team in the B1G. I was a bit worried about the defense at first, but they settled down. I think we're looking better than expected. Couple that with Urban being quietly excited, and I've got high hopes.

Anyone watching this LSU vs. Wisconsin game? I was going to post how LSU was handing Wisconsin the game from their first half mistakes, but they came back storming. That field goal by Wisconsin was clutch though. The second half has been REALLY good!