College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After tonight, 3 of the last 5 teams the Buckeyes have played will have been against Blue-Bloods (Michigan, Notre Dame and Oklahoma)

That's a cool stat.

And to think we still have to play Nebraska (blue blood). And if we get matched up against another blue blood in the playoffs (Alabama or Texas, for instance), that would make 5 of the 8 blue bloods played in what amounts to one calendar year. In fact if we got 2 blue bloods in playoffs then we could get 6 of 8 (which is one away from all that would be possible, since we can't play ourselves).

Also I am considering the following to be the blue bloods

Alabama

Notre dame

Ohio state

Oklahoma

USC

Texas

Michigan

Nebraska

I will take the bet.

Ohio State wins and I get to change my name to whatever I want and I get to change your name to whatever I want.

Oklahoma wins and I will change my name to whatever you want. Or keep on being Timmy Beck.

Deal?

FWIW his name cant get much worse than what it is now.

It's hard to watch Alabama on CBS. It's so obvious their broadcasters are pulling heavily for them. You'd think they were playing on the Crimson Tide network

I've been saying this for years. I hate both of them. Before Bama's rise to power, they were Tebow homers.

Gary Danielson is the worst. They know it's Bama and nobody else in the SEC, so they need Bama to win the SEC to have a shot.

They (Danielson and that demented quack Verne) are like a mini propaganda machine.

Verne is like what I would be if I was drunk and concussed trying to call a game.

"WHOA LOOK OUT THAT WAS A LOT OF CONTACT LOOK OUT THAT'S NICK SABAN BAMA PORK CHOPS ISOSCELES"

It's hard to watch Alabama on CBS. It's so obvious their broadcasters are pulling heavily for them. You'd think they were playing on the Crimson Tide network

+1

If I hear that other guy say "Fastball Offense" once more I might have a alcolhol induced meltdown.