Ohio boater Education

Jewtoys

I live in NC, and don't need the boater education course.

I will be in Ohio this week, in which it will be required. I attempted to take a free course online, and each stage has a timer.... It will take 3+ hours, which I'm not willing to spend for a few days on the murky waters of Lake Erie.

Is there an easier process to this? Where I can just take the test without, having to wait for a timer on each page? Is there a temp test you can take that is shortened? I've rented skis in the past in Ohio, and it was a simple 10 question test.

I was going to just chance it, and pay whatever fine came my way... Until I found out it's not a simple misdemeanor offense....

not sure if there really is another way around it? maybe one of the sites where you have to pay might have one with out a timer? Why not just have it up on a screen at work or home and just every few minutes come back and click next and keep doing your business.

Are you looking to rent another ski or a boat? Places that I have rented a boat from require a boating course taken FYI. But if its for a ski I cant imagine its a full blown test as it woudnt make sense for vacationing people to do that to rent one.

not sure if there really is another way around it? maybe one of the sites where you have to pay might have one with out a timer? Why not just have it up on a screen at work or home and just every few minutes come back and click next and keep doing your business.

Are you looking to rent another ski or a boat? Places that I have rented a boat from require a boating course taken FYI. But if its for a ski I cant imagine its a full blown test as it woudnt make sense for vacationing people to do that to rent one.

I have my own.

Looks like there is no way around it.

Not cool