never ending

88lx5oh

earlier this summer the wives 15 GT got hit head on, insurance didn't total the car. Everything was fixed on it, and honestly came out looking great. Sam Jackson in Marysville did the work.

a few weeks into having it back, a squeak developed on the left side, ended up being a blown out top shock bearing, due to improper assembly from one of the mechanics, the fixed it no issues. I then happened to drive her car to work one day, and when i left work at night, i noticed left fog light didn't work. they just called today to say the new fog light came in.

well my wife text me while i was at work tonight, she was coming home from getting groceries and heard a loud noise, and the car was being"loud" she had a cop follow her home to make sure she got home alright. i left work for a few hours to see what was up.

after about 5 min of looking at the car, if that, i found the left motor mount was broke.

this thing is starting to get on my nerves now.

ill be calling our insurance company tomorrow about getting a check for depreciated value. especially since they were so nice as to drop us after the accident that wasn't her fault.

Looking forward to details about your diminished value claim, I don't know anyone that pulled that off.

Doesn't sound like a good keeper anymore, sell now for market value then sue insurance for difference between sale price and non-damaged market value?

any major accident like that you hope it just gets totaled....they're never the same afterwards.

Kinda puzzling why your insurance company would drop you for an accident that wasn't your fault and they shouldn't have had to pay anything. Must be a sketchy company....whoever it is. :D

Dump it. It's just going to nit pick you for years as missed stuff continues to surface.

I'll tell you a funny semi- related story: in 2000 I got t-boned in a parking lot in my jeep. The accident bent the front driveshaft and caused a bearing to cock slightly in the transfer case. In 2013 the transfer case failed due to that original accident damage. Actually the internal oil pump failed years before because of the accident damage But because I only used it in winter and overfilled it with synthetic every year it managed to limp along for a while. Once they get hit they are never the same and shit is going to lay dormant and continue to surface much later.

Looking forward to details about your diminished value claim, I don't know anyone that pulled that off.

I have received a check for diminished value after a UPS truck hit my rear bumper...

It wasn't hard to "pull off."

any major accident like that you hope it just gets totaled....they're never the same afterwards.

This.

BTW, if any of you ever do have a vehicle totaled, hit me up.

Friend with a built GT500 got hit by a hit and run driver on the freeway. Ins totaled it out and offered $62500. I got involved and we got him $99281. So he basically went from losing his butt to having the money to pay the car off, buy the car back, have it fixed, and still have some pocket money.

FK insurance companies. I love fighting them.

At fault party had no insurance, no license,and fictitious tags

So your company dumped you because you used the uninsured motorist coverage that you'd been paying for as part of your policy?

Sounds like a totally reasonable way to conduct business. Fuckheads.

So your company dumped you because you used the uninsured motorist coverage that you'd been paying for as part of your policy?

Sounds like a totally reasonable way to conduct business. Fuckheads.

Ins. Company said they dropped us over my adverse driving record. I had 2 tickets in 5 years. Just so happened they didn't "recheck" our driving record till after the accident