Columbus Racing's Holiday Dinner Party 12/17

blue98ls1

To Rick, Ryan, Clay, Tim and the others who couldn't make it out -- sorry you had to miss it. It was a great time that didn't shut down until 1 a.m.

Tina, thank you for making the desserts and coffee. Everyone enjoyed them. Thanks to Tina and Anthony for organizing this each year. It's a big dose of car talk in the middle of some bleak weather and it's a much-needed relaxation break in the midst of a stressful holiday season.

Thanks to the dozen members who ventured to the Hangout after dinner. It was nice to have the place lively again and renew old friendships around the warmth of the fireplace. :D

To Rick, Ryan, Clay, Tim and the others who couldn't make it out -- sorry you had to miss it. It was a great time that didn't shut down until 1 a.m.

Tina, thank you for making the desserts and coffee. Everyone enjoyed them. Thanks to Tina and Anthony for organizing this each year. It's a big dose of car talk in the middle of some bleak weather and it's a much-needed relaxation break in the midst of a stressful holiday season.

Thanks to the dozen members who ventured to the Hangout after dinner. It was nice to have the place lively again and renew old friendships around the warmth of the fireplace. :D

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it out. Unfortunately I took a pretty bad spill yesterday outside helping a neighbor with his driveway and am sitting here with a very mild concussion. Thankfully I didn't break anything including my fat head. :o That said I wasn't permitted to drive and the wife didn't want me heading out even with company by my side.

Sounds like like it was a great time just the same.

Save