Columbus Racing's Holiday Dinner Party 12/17

blue98ls1

This year we are once again inviting you all to come and enjoy the Holidays with all of your favorite car enthusiasts! We will be kicking off the festivities with dinner at Quaker Steak & Lube at 7:00 located at:

8500 Lyra Dr, Columbus, OH

After dinner, we invite you to join us at Doc's winter hangout. The hangout will open tentatively between 9-9:30. We will be providing desserts/beverages to all who come out. We ask if you bring any beverages that they are non-alcoholic. Alcohol will not be permitted on the premises.

In case some you have not been to the hangout, the address is:

320 London Road, Suite 101 (in Building 100)

Delaware, Ohio

This post will be updated as we get closer to the event with any additional details.

• 4 weeks later...
If you need any exrta help setting up I'll be around all day Friday and Saturday

Thanks for the offer, but I need to do it myself as punishment for letting the shop get so dirty. The last time I mopped the floor was a year ago, right before the holiday party. :dumb:

The Hangout will open at 9 p.m. or shortly thereafter. You are all are welcome whether or not you attended the dinner at Quaker Steak.

There is new signage and improved lighting. Two large Howald Industrial Park signs are at 320 London Road in Delaware. Sat/nav should take you right to the entrance. The Hangout is in the first building on the left as you come into the Park and will be the only place with Christmas lights in the windows. There's plenty of parking directly in front of the building.

Please drive safely to and from the party. As of now, there is no ice forecast until after 2 a.m, but random spots may be slippery (including sidewalks around the building). As always, no drugs or alcohol are permitted on the premises. If you have problems finding the place, text me at 740-405-5565.

I hope you can make it. :)