1996 Honda Prelude VTEC $1500 OBO

Gergwheel1647545492

I am selling this car for my mom, she drove it from Ashley Ohio to Marysville everyday for about 13 years and that is why the mileage is so high (80 miles roundtrip), also drove it year round so its got lots of rust, but this thing is a work horse. Has 318k miles and probably needs a new drivers seat, but for a 2k 200hp car its a lot of fun and quite quick for its age. All i have is the CL pics right now but if you want better ones just email me and i can take whatever you need. I would drive this car anywhere and feel safe knowing i could get where ever i was going. No mechanical issues whatsoever!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5901983401.html

00g0g_f5vAAJ0zi94_600x450.jpg

Edited by Gergwheel

• 2 weeks later...
That's awesome. . you rarely see a prelude with those kind of reliable miles as they are just driven to hell by teenagers. Has any recent maintenance been done (brakes/tires/battery/etc) and has any major maintenance been performed recently or at all other than timing belt at 270k.

That's awesome. . you rarely see a prelude with those kind of reliable miles as they are just driven to hell by teenagers. Has any recent maintenance been done (brakes/tires/battery/etc) and has any major maintenance been performed recently or at all other than timing belt at 270k.

I'd have to ask my mom, she has every single maintenance record ever for this car and the owners manual has always been updated when things were done as well since it was all performed at Honda. I know tires and brakes are fine, battery is like 3 or 4 years old i think?

• 2 weeks later...