What'd you buy on BF thread

dover

Post all this shit you bought because first world problems!

I went a little nuts on 3 gun stuff...

Remington Versa Max Competition Tactical

Federal 55gr 5.56 – 1k Rounds

Winchester AA 12ga - 500 Rounds

TTI PMAG Extensions

TTI Ghost Trigger Kit Glock

Geissele SD3G

Geissele CH

Precision Armament M4-72 Compensator

Glock tear down cleaning mat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a new samsung kitchen set.

Samsung fridge

Stove

Dishwasher

Microwave

Home depot has been having there black Friday specials for a few weeks now, took advantage with out the craziness.

kinda went the same way.....kenmore fridge and stove from sears though with a maytag dishwasher. Didn't like most of the dishwashers....who decided to vent most of them out the side of the door directly into the cabinets?

Closet organizer from Anderson's that had a $20 discount and then they had a 20% sale until noon.

Ordered a 18.1 cu. ft Kenmore refrigerator from Sears for $399. Was hoping they would discount it more for BF, but it was still the cheapest around.

Not planned, but I had to replace the calipers on my wife's CR-V today as well. :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

What shotgun shell mag caddy thingy are you going use? Id like to compete but id need more gear.

I'll be using a matchsaver on the shotgun itself, and then some sort of quad load style shotgun shell caddie. Rocky on here is setting me up with a kydex holster and magazine pouches!

He'll be loading from his pocket.

"insert operator saying here"

Bought house stuff exclusively - some huge shelving units from Menards, as well as some LED shop lights. Also bought a nice Irwin drill bit set from Lowes, at like 60% off. Late last week bought a new 27" monitor with an early BF deal.