Xmas/holiday Gift Thread

Geeesammy

We all know how much everyone on CR loves to low key brag, so here is your platform.

What'd you ask for?

What'd you get?

What'd you buy for someone special that was cool?

What cool experience did you have?

I dont usually ask for much as i dont give out many gifts really, I'd rather buy myself what i want with my cash. Mainly was after a better PC case and better PSU, asked for some AR parts and gift cards, outside of that just wanted to be left alone next year and not asked for favors :lol:

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Edited by Geeesammy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked for nothing. I don't want and like people buying me stuff including my wife. I buy whatever I want all year round. The only thing I alder my wife for was one day of no bitching or complaining. Told her to figure out a way to put a bow on that lol

Spoiled both our girls this year. I think we have one of everything g from American girl doll store and every Moana you available.

Asked for nothing. I don't want and like people buying me stuff including my wife. I buy whatever I want all year round. The only thing I alder my wife for was one day of no bitching or complaining. Told her to figure out a way to put a bow on that lol

Spoiled both our girls this year. I think we have one of everything g from American girl doll store and every Moana you available.

Exactly this.

Santa Claus is full of magic and even he laughs at those requests. :D

I rarely get much for xmas. The wife and I usually just do something small for each other and save the rest for the kids. I did pick out a trail camera that was getting clearanced and had her wrap that up but I bought it a couple weeks ago. The kids get far more out of xmas than we do and I really do get a lot more out of watching them open stuff than me opening stuff.

Boy got an Xbox One S, holy fuck an hour later he can finally play the fucking thing. Have to connect it to WiFi, update the console, then the fucking controller? Had to get my 5 year old an e-mail address, then create an Xbox account, sign in, download game...

I miss Nintendo, just stick the fucking game in and play.

Boy got an Xbox One S, holy fuck an hour later he can finally play the fucking thing. Have to connect it to WiFi, update the console, then the fucking controller? Had to get my 5 year old an e-mail address, then create an Xbox account, sign in, download game...

I miss Nintendo, just stick the fucking game in and play.

Dude this is why i built a pc. Every time i turn on my xbox to watch netflix it needs a 300mb update that takes hours