Political Thread Of Fail And AIDS (Geeto ahead!)

BStowers023

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W is now the elder statesman of the US

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/27/517547987/bush-weighs-in-on-trump-presidency-calling-press-indispensable-to-democracy?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170227

I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We need an independent media to hold people like me to account. Power can be very addictive. And it can be corrosive. And it's important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power, whether it be here or elsewhere.

People are like "OMG, that is out of context, this is the context of her being there!

C5uH5O0XEAAmvfs?format=jpg&name=large

How is that any better? There was obviously a pro photog there.

You guys keep posting a picture of "racist" Donald Trump surrounded by a group of successful black people.

You done been played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some seriously salty libtards in this thread. I hooked up catch can to this thread to stockpile all the liberal tears that continue to be shed. Num nums

You guys keep posting a picture of "racist" Donald Trump surrounded by a group of successful black people.

You done been played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump could donate every dollar he has to poor black communities all over the U.S. and liberals would still find a way to twist it and call him a racist bigot. They've made up their minds and there's nothing he can do to change their opinions of him.

c3243971dfc9947b42ad14ac2131fc2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually most comments are about the level of the "box of wine" comment, and it's just tacky, but nothing about "disrespecting the office"

Let's put it this way. If you walked into an office meeting that is full suit level, and you saw someone sitting there like that, the first thought would be "what in the fuck?"

Everyone: "This country is too politically divided."

Everyone, 5 minutes later: "I'll tell you the problem with <insert placeholder for 50% of the population here>"

Be part of the solution. If you find yourself about to make a comment about "liberals" or "conservatives" as a giant group, just stop.

Oh! They're judging a woman by her looks. How very progressive of them.

Actions. Get it right. And who is "They"? It's not just Democrats who are laughing at her.

Oh! She LOOKS like she drank a box of wine. Got it.

You tell me who "they" are. You're reading they're comments.

You have no idea what the word "personification" means, do you?

OPRAH 2020

I'm not one to ever call someone a racist...But ladies and gents, that bitch is a racist and I can't fucking stand her.

Why can't this country, which consists of 50 god damn states and over 300 million people come up with better presidential candidates?

I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that people can't even see how ol' box wine's sitting position was not appropriate for a fucking Applebee's booth, let alone the office that runs this nation.

I'm not one to ever call someone a racist...But ladies and gents, that bitch is a racist and I can't fucking stand her.

Why can't this country, which consists of 50 god damn states and over 300 million people come up with better presidential candidates?

I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that people can't even see how ol' box wine's sitting position was not appropriate for a fucking Applebee's booth, let alone the office that runs this nation.

To be clear - I agree with you that it was completely inappropriate for her to sit like that in the Oval Office. However, it is being portrayed on social media as her being "disinterested" with the visitors and insinuating it might be because they were black. That is what I thought was a huge spin and inappropriate. The second photo shows that she was not just surfing the net but taking a photo.