2013 Mustang GT - Shop Installation Recommendations?

Robert Aaron Parsons

Hey CR,

Long time no talk! It's Pavo (Aaron) from the DSM days. I have upgraded brakes/calipers/SS lines, 3.73 gears on the way and will likely buy long tube headers shortly.

I have gone to PPC before and they are nice but they wanted like $120 an hour from parts you don't buy from them. That's insane. I used to turn to IPS back in my Evo days as their CR rate made them reasonable.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a solid shop that can install said parts and won't completely rip me off? I would prefer someone that knows Coyote Mustangs locally. I know those parts alone are likely a 12 hour or so job so money savings would be nice.

Thanks!

Aaron (Pavo)

So, what do you need to do to get the Lucore CR discount, for future reference?

Let me know you are needing service I'll put you on the books and work the whole service appointment. The only thing we don't discount are our alignments as we are still paying off our very expensive alignment machinery

Thank you everyone! I should be getting the parts (might not do headers quite yet) in the next few weeks. Some are on the way now but the brake kit is on 5-7 backorder. I will reach out to some of you soon to get this stuff done!

Thanks

Aaron (Pavo)

PAVO! Y U QUIT DSM?!?!?!?!

Who said I did my friend? I'm always on the lookout. Hard to find a DSM anymore that hasn't been hideously modded to death or that needs 20K worth of work to make it presentable. I do constantly watch though. DSM's will ALWAYS have a place in my heart and a spot in my garage (well apartment parking spots). LOL

Aaron

Hey Aaron, call my good friend Jon Moore - 614.398.0259 - He will get you a fair deal more along the lines of pricing I think you are after.

It was always good working with you at IPS hopefully the trucking/logistics gig is still treating you well!

http://www.moorespeedperformance.com/contact

Thanks Brandon! I'm impressed you remember that. It is treating me well. The company I worked for was bought by a bigger and newer transportation company. Some lost their jobs but I was actually given a higher position and promoted twice since in two years.

I'm a senior business analyst now on the corporate project team and working on my doctorate as well. It's all a challenge to juggle but I enjoy keeping busy.

Aaron

Hey Aaron, call my good friend Jon Moore - 614.398.0259 - He will get you a fair deal more along the lines of pricing I think you are after.

It was always good working with you at IPS hopefully the trucking/logistics gig is still treating you well!

http://www.moorespeedperformance.com/contact

Jon installed my cam and stuff for a very good price. Cool guys there too.

I agree.. Lucore is a good place to go.. have used them before for things i didn't want to do myself..

We are getting that reputation of doing the things people don't want to do themselves ;) Hey we don't mind, though some of it can be a TAD frustrating!

Thanks Brandon! I'm impressed you remember that. It is treating me well. The company I worked for was bought by a bigger and newer transportation company. Some lost their jobs but I was actually given a higher position and promoted twice since in two years.

I'm a senior business analyst now on the corporate project team and working on my doctorate as well. It's all a challenge to juggle but I enjoy keeping busy.

Aaron

Awesome, really glad to hear things going so well!