Non-boring car warning

MrMeanGreen

I randomly stop by JET Auto Group to visit Jordan and generally socialize on my way back from service calls in Northern Ohio. This time, I bought a car. 2012 Subaru WRX w. Cobb Stage 2+ package. I already have an appointment with Slowmotion Motorsports in the coming weeks for camber plates since the car has Eibach springs on it, an alignment, and even more custom tune.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/Formulized/mewithbluthing_zpsx4yfciw9.jpg

Like always, an amazing transaction and top-notch customer service. Plus, Jordan is a nice guy anyways :D Thanks again to him and his crew!

I've always liked those cars, and you definitely got the right color. :thumbup:

We're lucky to have someone like Jordan associated with CR. He's given such great deals to the members here. And I appreciate that when it comes to supporting good causes, Jordan and JET always come through.

looks really nice!

I thought after the legacy you were done with subaru, what changed your mind?

We have had a couple cheap Subaru's for daily's. Never fully got away from them. We have had an 09 Forester for a while, its been a great car.

WRX = no park bench wing from Subaru.

This one does have the park bench wing.

Yes Scott. I grew up drag racing with my dad at NTR in his 1972 Mach 1, then Auto-X with UFO in his 1986 SVO Comp Prep. This should be fun.

Ryan, ain't gonna happen. That's why I have an appointment with Slomo, for a non-canned tune, among other suspension things :)