When you just can't get mad....

TTQ B4U

Leaving this here as today has been rough on many accounts. First world problem I suppose. Hard to be mad at your good friends 23yr old son as we were all young and less than careful at times.

Fuck!!!!! Onto the carnage. BMW meets Audi. He was at fault. Jumped the gun in dad's BMW not realizing the flashing mirror and left turn meant wait a second before mashing the go pedal.

c62f104b8afa8327f638a9a1c90e20c1.jpg89631dade154089b01180656dfce7b45.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sorry to see it Tim. With age, I too have cooled off.

The least I would do is rub my belly button shirtless while he cleans my wheels and tires every Friday until the end of summer.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnqmp241Sn1qikhz3o1_500.gif

Fuck man, you put all that work into the exterior and one lil slip up ruins it.

Bodywork is going to be hard for you to be satisfied with

I know, that's the really frustrating part. I'm feeling okay about the body work piece as I honestly will be very clear in my expectations. Written clear too.

The PIA is then having to re-polish and ceramic coat her from where they will likely cause marring. ARHHHHH!!!

Such is life though. Not happy about any of this but worse things can happen. Could have been injured, etc.

So, what happened??

I was turning left onto my side street; he was turning left out of our street. I have the right of way and more than likely he looked, saw me coming, glanced back at his phone or something, inched outward even more making me go WTF???? then while still looking down, he hit the gas not realizing that I didn't pass by and continue on but rather was slowed to turn and actually in the process of turning. BAM! Overall not sure. He wasn't looking in the direction he pointed his car or was moving that's for sure. I also don't think he was looking at the road either way because he would have known that I didn't pass in front of him.

Needless to say I was like WTF happened and now I'm plain bummed and frustrated that the inconvenience of it all is going to be gnawing away at my life for like 2-3 weeks or more.

I am sure I'll get the car back to 100% again, but it's going to be a process and I hate having to re-do shit. Especially when it wasn't my fuck up that caused all this.

First world problems still suck.