Manheim cars for sale

Turbs3000

What do you do there? Im in manheim and cfaa multiple times a week.

I oversee a couple of the lease turn back accounts and most notably to this thread lane 18 repos. What brings you in that often, pick up or sell? Would be nice to run into you sometime and put a face to the infamous name

That thing was siiick, we have a hellcat coming up in a few weeks as well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of this is fun unless we know what they sold for!

OP can you comment on what the first 3 cars sold for?

First 3, no idea. 1000 cars have crossed my plate from then to now but the camaro z28 did not sell and will run again soon and the red supercharged mustang sold for 16.5 ish. The guy ripped the kit off it put it in his saleen and put the car on his lot as stockish

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Not a fan of this generation Stang's, but this one looks interesting for 6/13. One of the pics also shows a NX regulator (Assume plumbed up for Nitrous).

Just sharing as someone on the forum is sporting a similar Mach1

https://www.manheim.com/publicauctions/vehicleDetail.do?auctionID=OAA&saleDate=20170613&saleYear=2017&saleNumber=24&sortKey=1&sortDirection=asc&consignor=REPO&index=7

I did not read the rest of the thread, so forgive me.

If you are a public buyer how does that process work in a general sense?

Say we were looking at your lane (18) is there benefit to knowing you are handling the auction?

Say I was looking for a newer Pilot or Odyssey, (kid hauler) do you see good values for those to purchase?

Say we were looking at your lane (18) is there benefit to knowing you are handling the auction?

Say I was looking for a newer Pilot or Odyssey, (kid hauler) do you see good values for those to purchase?

Quit being a cheap-ass and go to the dealer. :p

-Marc

Quit being a cheap-ass and go to the dealer. :p

-Marc

Well, I am aiming to do that later this year (when Lyndsey or whoever promos 0-1%...)

However I want to "consider" this as and option if it makes sense.

Either way the kids and my wife will destroy what ever it is. . .That I am rest assured of.

I'd say yes and no, technically they are repoed cars and have to be available to the public per ohio laws and I can't give you much more info then is available to the rest of the public. But could 'answer questions' you could say...

I get 0 newer Hondas but Honda does run a lane here of their units damaged in transport, company cars, and a hand full of repos.

If you were looking for say a newish grand Cherokee I could help navigate something like that.

I'd say yes and no, technically they are repoed cars and have to be available to the public per ohio laws and I can't give you much more info then is available to the rest of the public. But could 'answer questions' you could say...

I get 0 newer Hondas but Honda does run a lane here of their units damaged in transport, company cars, and a hand full of repos.

If you were looking for say a newish grand Cherokee I could help navigate something like that.

While those are nice, we have to get 3rd row seating... :( She is pretty much stuck on Hondas or the Toyota Highlander, maybe a Hyundai Santa Fe.

I'd rock a Cherokee or a newer Durango myself.

If anyone is looking for a tow rig this will probably go for a steal tomorrow...

https://www.manheim.com/publicauctions/vehicleDetail.do?auctionID=OAA&saleDate=20170613&saleYear=2017&saleNumber=24&sortKey=1&sortDirection=asc&consignor=REPO&index=154

If anyone is looking for a tow rig this will probably go for a steal tomorrow...

https://www.manheim.com/publicauctions/vehicleDetail.do?auctionID=OAA&saleDate=20170613&saleYear=2017&saleNumber=24&sortKey=1&sortDirection=asc&consignor=REPO&index=154

Does it run? Looks like something is disconnected/missing in the engine bay pic.

Does it run? Looks like something is disconnected/missing in the engine bay pic.

Those pictures are from when it came in, it runs and drives fine now and it passed a multi point inspection. they put 2 batteries and an alternator in it.

What did the Hellcat sell for?

• 2 weeks later...