PLEASE READ: National Trails track day 5/12

blue98ls1

National Trails has reached out to us and let us know that they are going to be tearing up the track this week to repave it. Due to the weather they are 12 hours behind schedule. There is a possibility our track day on friday will be postponed until June 16th. We will not know for sure until Thursday.

On the plus side if they are ready in time for our track day, we will be the first to run on the new track.

Downside is if they are not finished, we will be rescheduling our track day until June 16th.

We will keep everyone updated as we get more information.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it gets moved I can go again.

Me too! If it gets moved and anyone who doesn't want to or can't reschedule, I'll buy your spot.

Should have my car back by the end of May.

can we get a refund now? At the time I signed up, a track tear up and repave was not announced. Even if they do get done before Friday, the track surface will be green with little to no rubber on it, likely be crap slick. That's fine for daily drivers and a lot of street cars, not so much for track cars.

can we get a refund now? At the time I signed up, a track tear up and repave was not announced. Even if they do get done before Friday, the track surface will be green with little to no rubber on it, likely be crap slick. That's fine for daily drivers and a lot of street cars, not so much for track cars.

I'm happy to buy your spot right now. Just PM me your email and I'll PayPal it to you today.

I've got a buddy that wants a spot.

-Thanks

any update? has the date been moved?

didn't he say Thursday?? READ MY LIPS "THURSDAY" !!!!

AFUCKING AMAZING!!

Edited by Jammer
stupid ass

didn't he say Thursday?? READ MY LIPS "THURSDAY" !!!! AFUCKING AMAZING!!

There's some pretty fucking hilarious irony in your reply, but I suppose you'll get a break because of your newb status. Say hello to Tina on race day. :p Bring the SS out and let's have some fun.

Edited by TTQ B4U
newb achieved his stat-ass level

Will report this in a separate thread as well. I apologize, this was out of my hands.

TRACK DAY UPDATE!

Due to the extensive renovation of the track surface, NTR has postponed our event until FRIDAY, JUNE 16th! If you'd like a refund, please use your Eventbrite registration to request it so we get credit back for the fees and open the spot back up. If you're still attending, no further action is needed.

Thank you.

I had a call today with them for the event we're broadcasting and now I see why they are having all the delays, it's for the best reasons possible.

-Track is getting resurfaced and fixed where it had bumps and weeping issues.

-Bathrooms are getting repaired and upgraded

-Staging lane are getting fixed

-Pits are getting more pavement and repaired.

The new owners are trying to un-fuck the years of neglect the track has been through.