Wanted: Fun Car

Zx2guy19

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still like to keep an eye out for a 335 or 350Z. Those seem to be the leading candidates at this point.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Miata's but they keep coming up as the "car to get" if I want something fun, cheap and good handling. So I may put those back in play.

Don't mind Steve everyone. He works for a company that allows him to buy wholesale garbage no one wants so he never thinks a car is a good deal when in reality it is an okay one. We don't all have the luxuries he does. I heard it 10-15 times while looking for an FX4.

Lol

350z. Far fewer issues and less cash to maintain. Just make it its an HR model.

watch out for the 06 and maybe 07s..i forget but the engines in those are a real problem..

03-04 regular vq

05-06 rev up

07-09 HR

JP, holy fuck. I'm still looking for the EXACT thing I said in the original post. I know I didn't mention a truck, because it's not a fun car. I'm still looking for a fun car, same as always.

I've been talking to the white coupe 335 in Cinci. Might go look at it Saturday.

JP, holy fuck. I'm still looking for the EXACT thing I said in the original post. I know I didn't mention a truck, because it's not a fun car. I'm still looking for a fun car, same as always.

I've been talking to the white coupe 335 in Cinci. Might go look at it Saturday.

Have you not seen the video of him opening the radiator cap when the car is hot? Gotta cut him some slack man.