Wanted: Fun Car

Zx2guy19

Coming from the guy that has owned or driven just about everything fun in your price range..

If you want to look like an adult and go fast-

Under 10k 335 or 535.

If you dont need 4 doors c5z or c6

Best of all worlds and under 25k- 09 CTS-V. 11+ is 100% not worth the premium.

I am finding 09's easily for around 25k but they all have close to 100k miles.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Dodge Eco Diesel's now. With a tune, they get killer gas mileage and would be 300/500 from the power perspective. 4 doors, 4x4, I could get down to 1 vehicle, and they're around 26k.

Looking at Dodge Eco Diesel's now. With a tune, they get killer gas mileage and would be 300/500 from the power perspective. 4 doors, 4x4, I could get down to 1 vehicle, and they're around 26k.

Is that your idea of a "fun car" really?

Really?

I think he was kidding...

I hope :yuno:

Less towing rating than a 2.7 ecoboost. Slower too. Its a dodge so rust LOL and apparently shotty alignments. Not much more MPG, more maintenance cost. Diesel is more expensice currently, gotta run def blue. Would take like 70k miles to make up upfront cost vs ecoboost with the mpg difference.

Fuck. Idk what I want.

I'd love to find a black Ecoboost FX4, 2013-2015 with under 60k miles for under 30k.

I don't think those year Ecoboost have the 2.7 though, isn't that a newer engine?

If you don't have a garage, that's the biggest limiting factor. I would be tempted to have one car/truck too. Hard to have a dedicated fun car if you can't really work on it and can't protect it from the elements

Less towing rating than a 2.7 ecoboost. Slower too. Its a dodge so rust LOL and apparently shotty alignments. Not much more MPG, more maintenance cost. Diesel is more expensice currently, gotta run def blue. Would take like 70k miles to make up upfront cost vs ecoboost with the mpg difference.

He won't have it long enough for it to rust.

LOL

Good luck finding that. Any ecoboost under 60k with 4x4 and under $30k is a tough buy right now. May get lucky with an extended cab but use the extra money for better medical insurance since you are ded if hit head on

Fuck. Idk what I want.

I'd love to find a black Ecoboost FX4, 2013-2015 with under 60k miles for under 30k.

I don't think those year Ecoboost have the 2.7 though, isn't that a newer engine?

I bought a 2013 Ecoboost FX4 Supercrew last April with 30,500

miles for exactly 30k. Truck was spotless and had every option but the tailgate step and tow mirrors. Unless the market is drastically different, I would think you could find that truck, especially considering it's a year later. I did have to drive a few hundred miles to get it. Every similar truck within 100 miles of here was 6-8k higher.

Fuck. Idk what I want.

I have one in my driveway. Come get it.

AKA Tremor

http://i.imgur.com/7V88AlUl.jpg

Going to look at a 2013 tomorrow in Sydney. Only option it doesn't have that I wanted was the larger screen/backup camera. Oh well.

I personally don't like the full 4 doors- this one has the extra room when I need it but the bed is longer. That's what I wanted.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/694932068/overview/

Yeah, it fell through. Drove 2.5 hours to pick it up and it had a gnarly rotational noise. They refused to fix it so I told them to go fuck themselves. Ended up stopping Cinci for dinner, ha.

EssFo's truck looks sick.

F-150s are not "fun cars"...driving 2.5hrs and you NOT REALIZING THIS scares me. ;)

Turning in the beater truck and current daily into a nice truck that is your DD, then by doing so leaving the room and opportunity to have a straight toy car