Best place to get windows tinted

initzero

Great! thats just what I will use. I found old threads and I'm going with Professional Eclipse.

P E is great, and he has some interesting cars in his shop. Not the best part of town, but I'll bet the rent is cheap.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is Quality still quality? They did a great job back in the day on my cars. More accessible side of town too, but I don't even know if they still exist lol

What about Auto Options near Clintonville. Be nice to get good work that close to my house

Great! thats just what I will use. I found old threads and I'm going with Professional Eclipse.

That's who did mine. Three years and I've had no problems outside of a few air bubbles on my back window. It seems to be a common problem on my car.

I've had good experiences with Quality Window Tint, but it has been a few years. It used to be one of the few (only?) places that sold Llumar locally, but looks like there are plenty of other options nowadays.

The problem with the old threads is that Quality Window Tint is often highly recommended. After two unhappy experiences, I won't recommend them to anyone.

I'll add another vote for Performance Auto Spa.

Same. Performance Auto Spa also known as Dublin auto spa. Jesse is a regular at Cars and Coffee. They didn't excellent job in my Audi and I've heard nothing but good things in the referrals I've sent their way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

A to Z tint 614 863.0094

Done my past four cars and each one has been excellent and decent price wise.

Granted, it's been 4 years though since had to use them so can't speak to if anything has changed.

I had my SVT Focus done at A to Z. Price was good, and they did a fine job, but the smoke stink was pretty potent for a few days afterwards...

He will smoke in your car when he does the tent not good at all that's why I stopped using him

He will smoke in your car when he does the tent not good at all that's why I stopped using him

It makes it even worse that you can't open the windows for a while once the job is finished, which just bakes it into the interior.

Jesse and the guys at Performance Auto Spa definitely get my vote, they do almost all of our tint/detail work and are excellent at what they do. Definitely not the cheapest in town but do a damn good job.

I've used Quality Window Tint multiple times and never had any complaints, but it's been several years. I don't think I've had any of my vehicles tinted since 2010.

One of my best friends gets his cars tinted by Tint Works in Powell and loves them.

Based on this thread i called The Tint Dude this morning and asked when he could get me in. he said he could do it today at 1pm. He is currently still working on it while i am at work. Its awesome having him be able to do it without me going anywhere. I will let you know my thoughts when he finishes with my car.

http://www.ttdohio.com/