What's better then one mini?

Lauren

While two minis of course LOL. Picked up this really clean 03S six speed manual fully loaded for $500 today delivered. No compression. Since I just rebukt the yellow one I ain't scared. In fact I have a brand new HG and studs in the garage. And a SeT of pistons and rods

http://photos.app.goo.gl/NtvLASSQyOBnkHEN2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NtvLASSQyOBnkHEN2

Yellow mini sold. Buyer picking it up tomorrow. Driving in from Lexington.

Scored a S shortblock for $100 for the red car. Going to re ring it and new rod bearings. Also ordered smaller supercharger pulley new crank pulley, clutch and flywheel and all Apr bolts to reassemble. I might actually keep the red car because its so clean and I need a daily that's gets better gas mileage then 14 mpg lol

Yellow mini sold. Buyer picking it up tomorrow. Driving in from Lexington.

Scored a S shortblock for $100 for the red car. Going to re ring it and new rod bearings. Also ordered smaller supercharger pulley new crank pulley, clutch and flywheel and all Apr bolts to reassemble. I might actually keep the red car because its so clean and I need a daily that's gets better gas mileage then 14 mpg lol

Congrats, I was tempted to make an offer on the yellow one. I need a small "reliable" car for my niece. They live in FL, not sure I want to drive the mini down there. What happened to the Cayenne TT?

Congrats, I was tempted to make an offer on the yellow one. I need a small "reliable" car for my niece. They live in FL, not sure I want to drive the mini down there. What happened to the Cayenne TT?

As much as I want a Cayenne TT I just couldn't give up my 535xi wagon. So I ordered silicone inlets, bigger front mount and downpipes for it. Should put me in the high 400's if not low 500's and at that point the BMW is same horse power as cayenne and it will get its fun factor back. The trade off from wagon to cayenne wasn't great.

I'm still going to get a cayenne but I'm going to get an S for 5-8k pay in cash and have it for winter

• 2 weeks later...
Mini number three is coming home this weekend. This will be a keeper. It will be my new daily. 08 pepper white clubman S with rare black lounge leather and a 6 speed manual. I can justify keeping the clubby since my two girls can fit in the back