FS: 2002 Honda accord

Turbs3000

This is may not be the best clientele for this car but thought I'd throw it up just incase.

My brother is in the military so instead of his car rotting away in the driveway my parents would like to sell it.

2002 accord v6 2dr coupe

We have had it maybe 5 or 6 years and bought it from a lady in Hilliard

Leather

Sunroof

Keyless entry

Runs well, it spent a lot of it's time driving from cinci to Columbus

143,xxx miles

Only issues:

-Srs light is on and has been for years, don't think we ever looked into what sensor was bad.

-front bumper and hood are a different color because he hit a deer a year or so ago and replaced them and never had them painted.

That v6 in the coupe makes this thing actually enjoyable to drive and would make a real solid commuter, winter beater, college kid, or new driver car.

Asking $2500

Let me know if you are truly interested and I'll set you up with my parents

Thanks

70b1722782b5eed3b1542198bc3e8c4d.jpg263d2d0d7e1f87e9ac859acd32b28945.jpg9730d10836b24ea231e7b25e352118b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have a soldier coming back from training in 10 days who needs a car. I'll get them in touch with you if this still available.
Sounds good ya let me know, trying to avoid CL since it's my parents that will be selling it.

Also asked my dad to check the timing belt cover also they said the previous owner worked for Honda and supposedly kept up with all the services for whatever that's worth

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk