2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU has a nice lil rivalry going with MSU the past 6 years or so.

The past 6 years the series is tied at 3-3

The total score is 130-128 the slight edge to MSU. Average score of the game is 21.6 to 21.3. It really doesn't get closer than it's been. I would expect nothing but a dog fight Saturday. MSU is a team that always scares me on the schedule because Dantonio always has his guys ready to play the Buckeyes.

OSU has a nice lil rivalry going with MSU the past 6 years or so.

The past 6 years the series is tied at 3-3

The total score is 130-128 the slight edge to MSU. Average score of the game is 21.6 to 21.3. It really doesn't get closer than it's been. I would expect nothing but a dog fight Saturday. MSU is a team that always scares me on the schedule because Dantonio always has his guys ready to play the Buckeyes.

I knew they always played us tough but I didn't realize it was this close statistically. Man, I wish we were in the SEC.

Why isn’t Urban getting game reps to a different QB in these blow out games? Barrett can’t come back next year, wouldn’t it be smart to get someone some game experience? Finally Michigan got Peters in, I would think OSU would do the same at least during these blow outs in the second half of games...

Why isn’t Urban getting game reps to a different QB in these blow out games? Barrett can’t come back next year, wouldn’t it be smart to get someone some game experience? Finally Michigan got Peters in, I would think OSU would do the same at least during these blow outs in the second half of games...

Whether it makes sense or not I feel he definitely is considering how our 59-0 win got us into the playoffs in 2014. Blow out wins and "style" points DO mean something. Not sure it will come close to mattering this year due to our current situation but crazier things have happened in College football (aka 2014 NFC w/ 3rd string QB).

Is it just me or is this a really weird season with tons of teams losing multiple games. I don't remember a season like this

Besides being on the "losing end" (tOSU fan here) I can't remember seeing a more interesting and competitive regular College Football season ever...

Whether it makes sense or not I feel he definitely is considering how our 59-0 win got us into the playoffs in 2014. Blow out wins and "style" points DO mean something. Not sure it will come close to mattering this year due to our current situation but crazier things have happened in College football (aka 2014 NFC w/ 3rd string QB).

Ok I could buy that if OSU scores another 35 pts in the second half, but they didn’t, they scored 13....

OSU plays Illinois next week. This was the week to get extra work in before Michigan and B1G championship game. Haskins and Burrow will get plenty of reps next week

Is it just me or is this a really weird season with tons of teams losing multiple games. I don't remember a season like this

Agreed. I was talking with someone about this the other day. I just got home and aside from catching the OSU/MSU game on the radio for most of it and watchign the tail end at dads haven't caught up. I see above it seems like UGA lost.

Weird year indeed.