UFO Autox Circleville - 10/15

zeitgeist57

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the event was a success. Thanks to those that attended.

Special thanks to Ryan H from MORPCA and anyone who helped run the event in my absence. Jess' mom passed today around 12:30PM, so I was glad I spent the weekend with her and her family.

I'll keep everyone posted on the plans and schedule for UFO/MORPCA 2018!

Man, that was a FUN TIME. Really glad I went.

Aaron, thanks for trying to get my son Joel in. Tom appealed to Ryan as did I, but I totally understand the liability. I just appreciate the camaraderie amongst everyone. Ryan did a great job and it's good to see everyone out there.

Cody, you looked good hustling that 9-5 out there! I took some terrible pics...sue me, I was working the field at the time. :)

IF ANYONE IS THINKING ABOUT DOING THIS....JUST. DO. IT. It doesn't matter what you're driving.

I was very pleased with my 4-cyl BMW. It was fun pretty much running the entire course at redline in 2nd gear. My best was a 53.1sec but I know I can do better with a rear sway bar and some updated struts. Looking forward to next year!!!

The best I could manage was 54.4 first time ever. The tires had no grip at all.

https://youtu.be/H11AYzIk3Xo

I really tried to beat Clay but couldn't. Thank you so much again, Clay for letting me borrow your helmet

Sometimes the best part is finding someone close to you, talking some shit, and seeing who comes out on top

glad you guys came out and had fun

Shit, man!!! How did I miss you at the drivers' meeting?

I loved seeing that thing raise a rear wheel around every turn. :lol:

Lol, thanks! People keep telling me this, but I have never seen it happen. Maybe someday someone will get it on video...