Anyone into bitcoins?

Jewtoys

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late to buy in? Bought lite coin last week , but thought it was pointless to purchase bitcoin unless I actually bought atleast 1 bitcoin.

Never to late but it’s simple math. If you bought in a while back yes you can make some money. If you buy have not already your percentage of profit is going to be small and there are better ways to spend your money.

Buying $500 worth of something that costs $16k right now is not going to make you anything significant. Now if you would have bought a whole coin back when this thread started under 10k and less than 2 months later here we are a 6k profit on a 10k investment is great.

Didn't hackers just steal $66million yesterday in bit coin?

Wouldn’t be the first time money disappears in bitcoin. This is what I have been waiting for the entire time. People keep dumping money into it and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before a group of hackers comes along and wipes and corrupts the entire thing loosing people millions

Is is though? Where can you invest $500 and make 25% in a day? or 66% in the last week?

I thought the same thing when this thread was started but damn I could have tripled my money. It worries we seeing Bitcoin shooting up but litecoin is down 5% since yesterday, usually they follow the same pattern.

Never to late but it’s simple math. If you bought in a while back yes you can make some money. If you buy have not already your percentage of profit is going to be small and there are better ways to spend your money.

Buying $500 worth of something that costs $16k right now is not going to make you anything significant. Now if you would have bought a whole coin back when this thread started under 10k and less than 2 months later here we are a 6k profit on a 10k investment is great.

Dang, got back into this at the right time....

Cashed out of this madness, with a big smile.

I don't have the balls to hold out long term

I think a ton of us are in the same boat, cashed out made a very amazing margin now sitting and waiting. Trying not to think that IF I had held another week... :)

$17,000...

Edited by 99StockGT

Didn't hackers just steal $66million yesterday in bit coin?

Where’d you hear this? Was it on Coinbase?

Wouldn’t be the first time money disappears in bitcoin. This is what I have been waiting for the entire time. People keep dumping money into it and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before a group of hackers comes along and wipes and corrupts the entire thing loosing people millions

Coinbase protects investment account up to $100 mil

Any whole coin I get I put it in the vault with back up paper address in my safe deposit box.

Its not LOL.

If you cant smell the BS from here, you dont have a nose. I would get CASH or ASSETS (buy a car, anything) if you can ASAP before shit really hits the fan.

Like it or not JP, if you would have invested when this thread was started, you would have doubled any returns and then some. I'm as skeptical as you, but I'm about to load 10k into my account and see where it goes. Even if I make 25%, that pays for my trip to London lol

Its not LOL.

If you cant smell the BS from here, you dont have a nose. I would get CASH or ASSETS (buy a car, anything) if you can ASAP before shit really hits the fan.

Funny how the world works sometimes, you take risk with your life, I take risk with money. I only have one life but I can always go to work and earn more money. I’m riding this train all the way to six figures.

You may laugh, but according to my ricer math: this year Bitcoin already gained more than 2200%. From here to six figures only 600% more ✌️

Funny how the world works sometimes, you take risk with your life, I take risk with money. I only have one life but I can always go to work and earn more money. I’m riding this train all the way to six figures.

You may laugh, but according to my ricer math: this year Bitcoin already gained more than 2200%. From here to six figures only 600% more ✌️

That makes me nauseous that I missed out on this lol. Congrats man.

Depending for far you looked back it has gained 10,000%

I'm not laughing. Nothing is gained without risk! I wish you luck my friend! I hope it works out in your favor