MVP Track Time 2018 Mid-Ohio Track Event

Feffman

Mid-Ohio Track Event August 31 – September 2 with MVP Track Time

Hi All:

MVP Track Time would like to (Finally!) invite you to our first annual “MVP OH HI OH” August 31 – September 2, 2018 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event with value added entry fees. Our run group format of Novice, Intermediate and Advanced offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

August 31 – September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual ”MVP OH HI OH”

Registration for MVP Track Time’s event at Mid-Ohio is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

On-Line Registration:

Please feel free to join us at Mid-Ohio in 2018 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Mid-Ohio. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com

Phone: (314)249-3770

E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

• 3 months later...
Great to see you able to get a good date at Mid Ohio finally Mark!

Yes, FINALLY. We are very excited to be at Mid-Ohio for three days. It appears others are excited as well with registration compiling fast.

Feff

Edit: found it all on your website:

Passing Rules Advanced Run Group

Passing is allowed on designated straights and in designated turns with a point bye.

Guests Are Welcome.

Guests are welcome to enjoy rides (not drive) with each paying driver in the Advanced or Intermediate run groups (sorry not the Novice group) as long as your guest(s) meet the age requirements (18) of the track and have a helmet meeting MVP Track Time's requirements. MVP TRACK TIME DOES NOT CHARGE FOR GUESTS!

How Much Track Time Will I Enjoy?

MVP Track Time generally schedules six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run group each day. Expect 2 hours per day.

• 2 weeks later...
Serious question, is a full size SUV allowed on the track...namely a 2015 Durango that has no business of being tracked?

Can I Drive My Truck or SUV On The Track?

Due to the size difference between a truck or SUV and the many sports cars we have, we can NOT allow any trucks or SUVs to run on the track for our track days.

Do you race P1 or P2 or just have a crazy neat track day car?

Used to run P1 with a Stohr but now race T2 with a BMW M3.

Feff

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good Morning CR:

MVP has been asked about entry fees for our 2018 Mid-Ohio track event. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering.

August 31 – September 2, 2018: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:

3-Day Entry: $650

2-Day Entry: $450

Single Day: $265

All information and registration for the 2018 Mid-Ohio event is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

On-Line Registration:

We’ve scheduled a minimum two hours of actual track time for each of the three run groups daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Mid-Ohio.

Feff

• 2 weeks later...

Last call for Mid-Ohio August 31st - September 2nd. On line registration for one, two or three days is available at:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Save 10% on Mid-Ohio?!

Click the link below for 10% savings on a 3-day Mid-Ohio registration with a garage. The total will save you $85.50 versus a separate registration and garage rental. The much sought after garages are first come, first served. When they are gone, so is the discount.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Z9JZ3NZVH7K2N

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Mid-Ohio.

Feff

• 3 weeks later...
Man I wish I had my stuff together for this. I have a few things to fix before I feel comfortable subjecting my Corvette to this.

We had a great time at Mid-Ohio. Perfect weather albeit a little warm on Friday.

FWIW, The ADVANCED & INTERMEDIATE run groups for October 13th – 14th at Road America are full and we have limited Novice spots remaining.

Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com or (314) 249-3770 to be placed on the Advanced or Intermediate reserve list.

Registration for the "Cheese Heads On Track" track weekend in October at Road America event is available on line with Pay Pal at the link below:

On-Line Registration:

Hopefully, you’ll join us for the on-track fun October 13th – 14th to enjoy not only the time on track but also the camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers.

Happy Motoring and enjoy your day!

Feff

Big vouch for Mark and MVP. They run a top notch, first class program. I’m a seasoned Mid O driver but still wanted some help on my line and he worked it out to get me some top notch instruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk