Restaruant week 2018 Jan 22-27

Trouble Maker

Where is everyone going to go? Where should we try that you love that's on the list?

http://eat614.com/

Some of my favorites from that list

101 Beer Kitchen

Elevator - though it's been a while

Fukuryu Ramen - Japanese guys here say it's the best Ramen in Columbus

G Michaels

Lemongrass

Pat & Gracie’s

Wolf’s Ridge

Wolf's Ridge was delicious and all, but I doubt I'll ever go back to eat after paying $50 for four very small pieces of duck. I think I dropped $160 there for two of us and walked out hungry and sober.

I do love their beer though.

We really liked upstairs for a 'special occasion' dinner; we went there for my birthday. I don't remember it being that expensive, but I don't generally care, pay too much attention, if I spend $20 or $120 on a dinner. I am interested to try their other area, I think it's downstairs and is supposed to be more like 'nice bar food'; burgers etc.

Jesse, I'm publicly asking this, can we get the ladies together for some of this foodie stuff? We miss hanging with you guys. I promise I won't call the wait staff a motherfucker, or be too fussy, given I have the pallet of a 4 year old.

K, thanks. Love ya buddy.

I can't wait for this. Hitting up Texas de Brazil again for sure. Might try Top as well.

We did The Top last year for RW, the prime rib was good. I like that place regardless but if you haven't been its something worth trying.

We may do Lindey's. I haven't been for a long time. Or maybe just The Barn or something since its super close.

We did The Top last year for RW, the prime rib was good. I like that place regardless but if you haven't been its something worth trying.

It seems to be what everyone recommends any time someone asks where to take someone on here, but we've never actually ventured over there. Might be the year. :lol:

We really liked upstairs for a 'special occasion' dinner; we went there for my birthday. I don't remember it being that expensive, but I don't generally care, pay too much attention, if I spend $20 or $120 on a dinner. I am interested to try their other area, I think it's downstairs and is supposed to be more like 'nice bar food'; burgers etc.

I figured the downstairs was just all their brewing stuff for a tour. Wasn't aware of a second restaurant. I don't mind dropping that money on food and was well aware I was doing so, but if I am spending that much, I want to walk out full

Jesse, I'm publicly asking this, can we get the ladies together for some of this foodie stuff? We miss hanging with you guys. I promise I won't call the wait staff a motherfucker, or be too fussy, given I have the pallet of a 4 year old.

K, thanks. Love ya buddy.

We miss hanging out with you two too, damn house is taking up too much of our time.

Oh man, I can't wait to see what the menus look like. :lolguy:

I was actually thinking about one of the high end steak places; we've never done one of those before since we are more bird or sea creature eaters, but I've always wanted to go to one. I think this would be more up your alley. :)

Anyway, let's go to one of these places.

Love you too!

BTW, I'm only traveling for 1 week this winter! Have been thinking about seeing how you & Howard's winters looked for a trip. How's your winter looking?

Edited by Trouble Maker

I figured the downstairs was just all their brewing stuff for a tour. Wasn't aware of a second restaurant. I don't mind dropping that money on food and was well aware I was doing so, but if I am spending that much, I want to walk out full

I don't really know too much, just know they asked us something like, dining room or something else that had more 'regular' type of food, I think it was downstairs. We picked up stairs because of the occasion, so I don't know anything more about the other area.