Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh he did a solid and retracted. jez got a lil jumpy in the heat of the moment.

Not erryone is as cool on the kitchen trigger as veteran supertrolls, or what remains of them

release the gabe 2k18

When ya get so triggered ya gotta attack someone and their family on a personal level.

Brb getting associates degree in construction and thinking I'm successful enough to berate people

When ya get so triggered ya gotta call someone a retard.

Brb replacing some junkyard parts on my junkyard Supra with more junkyard parts so I can brag for the 1 day it runs.

Wait- didn't you just attack me for getting a divorce?

Lol u dum bro.

You said you wanted to see muh dick, I said now I know why you got a divorce. More of a joke than an attack, but if you took it as the latter I do apologize.

If he wants to meet up and explain how my car doesn't run right I'm willing to twitch stream the entire encounter and link cr.

Also willing to let him make it run better after I make it run like shit. Apparently he thinks it's a breeze so lettuce sea how ez it is.

I mean a suuuuper successful guy could surely get it fired up in no time right?

I'm not arguing aesthically it's the best though.

just run the fucker already. heads up, in a line. Gap that shit. None of this letting him tune your car and crap and twitchstergramming people talking in a parking lot. Let's see some down in old mexico shit.

giphy.gif

Just to be clear

Stowers accusations

-supra is slow

-supra doesn't run right

Sammy offers

-race me

-come see if it runs right

-if you can make it run right let's see it

He has ignored all offers except racing, which he declined.

Just to be clear

Stowers accusations

-supra is slow

-supra doesn't run right

Sammy offers

-race me

-come see if it runs right

-if you can make it run right let's see it

He has ignored all offers except racing, which he declined.

Oh ok, let's rwce down high street? What about lane? Does 270 with a fuck load of traffic sound better? How about fast and furious style down 71 through downtown?

Spudski

Not to mention a street racing ticket is expensive as fuck and would potentially negatively affect my employment.

My god you're turning into Kerry making things up now :dumb:

About time we get some good shit talk going on. Seems like Geeeeeeeeeesammy catches a lot of hell on here, but he's coming out swingin these past couple days

After years of working on his shitbox, it must finally be running so he calls out a stock boat that barely traps 100 :lolguy:

Actually I'll do you one better Brandon

If you come to track day I'll pay for your entry fee if you run a faster time than me in my car, as long as you're in your car as it sits now.

Dude who gives a shit? I know my car isn't fast. It's a fucking lease and I didn't buy it with the intention of racing it. Regardless of who's faster, my car is way nicer. The only reason I'd give my car a chance against your purpose built Derby car is because mine will for sure make it to the finish line

Looks like an offer to me.

So you don't miss it.

BRANDON WILL YOU RACE ME IN YOUR LEASED CHALLENGER?

I don't think if you are leasing a vehicle you should call another guy’s car a shitbox. Grant has never had anything nice to say to me on here, so I’m not defending him by any means, but you have to respect someone working on their ride no matter how long it takes. Just my shitty opinion.