Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

For those who actually race something other than a mini van, keyboard, or your wife's reproductive system, and are tired of political talk, who wants some this spring?

To keep things someone nice no money down or required

Can be on the track for those who don't race on the street

Make your call out here, lock in races here, and have fun

And no Gary, I won't bracket race you.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, I call out Anthony with me driving Wagner's car. No BS, just heads up first one to the finish line without a red light.

In that case I call me driving someone else's car against someone driving theirs as well. I never knew this was an option.

In that case I call me driving someone else's car against someone driving theirs as well. I never knew this was an option.

It happens all the time in the real racing world. Guys wheel other guys cars they're partners with on the car or just get to drive it.

Andrew Alepa has guys drive for him, Stevie Jackson does it for guys, Jason Carter does it for Mark Mickie.

There's a lot of times where Scott has to drive the car so me so I can shoot pictures or I'm trying to see what it's doing so we can tune on it.

It happens all the time in the real racing world. Guys wheel other guys cars they're partners with on the car or just get to drive it.

Andrew Alepa has guys drive for him, Stevie Jackson does it for guys, Jason Carter does it for Mark Mickie.

There's a lot of times where Scott has to drive the car so me so I can shoot pictures or I'm trying to see what it's doing so we can tune on it.

Yeah, Daddy Dave drove that dumbfucks sonoma for a while. :p

I'll call myself out just to show up. If I can get the new daily to pull down mid to low 12's I'll be happy. It's what other guys seem to be running anyway. Hopefully I don't have any mandatory travels that week. When is the first track day?

I'll put money on your car breaking before or during the first race

What do you think will break? I'm open to hearing ideas.

Maybe my brake calipers will clearance themselves like yours did? They have a little over a tenth of an inch clearance to the wheek, may end up needing it.

My personal guess? Everything including your hopes and dreams

Original as Apple pie.

Remember when you bought a C5"z" and you didn't know shit about it? Got duped on the color, then it blew up on you, you took a bath in the losses and went full cuck into a v6 challenger.

Pepperidge farms remembers

Let's see, right, wrong, wrong, right and wrong.

2/5 isn't terrible if you're playing baseball.

Remember that time you bought a junkyard Supra and tried to make it fast but it never was because it never ran?

It literally runs and drive right now lol