Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I thought we were both assuming each other's cars were only around for drag racing.

Well I asked what your car ran and for some reason you provide me with a car and driver 1/4 mile time of a 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T? Silly me to think you could afford one

Well I asked what your car ran and for some reason you provide me with a car and driver 1/4 mile time of a 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T? Silly me to think you could afford one

Lol is this s serious comment?

No clue what my car would run. 600+ hp and 3600lbs, do the math. What's your lease payment? $410/mo?

Lol is this s serious comment?

No clue what my car would run. 600+ hp and 3600lbs, do the math. What's your lease payment? $410/mo?

I was referencing you making fun of someone running 14s while you have no proof of your car running better than 14s. If you do, please provide it.

• 1 month later...
If anyone wants to drive over my way this weekend I'm sure we can arrange something.

Sure would be a shame if someone in a $20k+ "sports car" lost to a "junkyard" untuned "shitbox"

I don't have a sports car so you must not have been talking about me but if you were and I remember right, you called me out so you can come to me. This is "Columbus Racing" by the way, not bumfuck middle of nowhere racing.

I don't have a sports car so you must not have been talking about me but if you were and I remember right, you called me out so you can come to me. This is "Columbus Racing" by the way, not bumfuck middle of nowhere racing.

Oh ok, let's rwce down high street? What about lane? Does 270 with a fuck load of traffic sound better? How about fast and furious style down 71 through downtown?

Spudski