Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

Dude who gives a shit? I know my car isn't fast. It's a fucking lease and I didn't buy it with the intention of racing it. Regardless of who's faster, my car is way nicer. The only reason I'd give my car a chance against your purpose built Derby car is because mine will for sure make it to the finish line

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude who gives a shit? I know my car isn't fast. It's a fucking lease and I didn't buy it with the intention of racing it. Regardless of who's faster, my car is way nicer. The only reason I'd give my car a chance against your purpose built Derby car is because mine will for sure make it to the finish line

Obviously you give a shit otherwise you wouldn't be replying to every thread that has any mention of me or my car in it....

My car isn't a daily driver, yours is. I'd sure hope it's nicer, mine is literally 30 years old and 98% of parts are discontinued for it. The parts I do get require refurbishing at minimum.

You're literally comparing a yearish old car to a 30 year old car with 200,000 miles on it...:lolguy:

The amount of retard in you is overwhelming. Aren't you the guy who got wheels that didn't fit right on a trans am, they hit the calipers then just drove it since they would make themselves fit? :dumb:

Obviously you give a shit otherwise you wouldn't be replying to every thread that has any mention of me or my car in it....

My car isn't a daily driver, yours is. I'd sure hope it's nicer, mine is literally 30 years old and 98% of parts are discontinued for it. The parts I do get require refurbishing at minimum.

You're literally comparing a yearish old car to a 30 year old car with 200,000 miles on it...:lolguy:

The amount of retard in you is overwhelming. Aren't you the guy who got wheels that didn't fit right on a trans am, they hit the calipers then just drove it since they would make themselves fit? :dumb:

Yeah crazy someone so retarded could be more successful than you, right?

Again, must be hard to know someone so retarded could be more successful than you. What does that make you? We will call you junkyard boy.

Is all you've got is saying you're successful? You literally know nothing about me lol

Again, must be hard to know someone so retarded could be more successful than you. What does that make you? We will call you junkyard boy.

Being successful

Leases a challenger

CHOOSE ONE

http://i.imgur.com/huZF5yX.gif

I think mag leases astons cheaper than our truck payments Grant. Lets be "successful" together.

Right.

I mean I financed my $30k+ truck for 36 months, does that high payment make me successful yet?

Hell we would both save enough each month to grab a gtr each.

What about my $45k in tools?

Damn it I wish I was Brandon stowers

Right.

I mean I financed my $30k+ truck for 36 months, does that high payment make me successful yet?

Hell we would both save enough each month to grab a gtr each.

What about my $45k in tools?

Damn it I wish I was Brandon stowers

You're not the only one

Yet you still can't get a car to run properly. Hell, even my hillbilly built WS6 at least ran and raced 90% of the time and had NO ISSUES with the wheel, contrary to popular belief in here. You can't even get that pile of shit you have to run right. Maybe go back to the junkyard and pick another platform. I didn't know pussies as big as you fit in those cars anyways lmao.

Please explain how my car doesn't run right currently, I'm super curious.

Better yet I'll give up my Saturday to come to cars and coffee if you can make it there. It starts perfectly, idles perfectly, cruises at a perfect afr, makes smooth, constant power in boost, has a pretty solid VE table that I've worked on, all PID's I've adjusted work correctly, the list goes on. I'll gladly pull my laptop out, flash a generic base tune on the car and see how quickly you can even get it to fire up before you wash out the rings or burn through a starter.

Hell it fired up in just over one second of cranking on 83% ethanol with the coolant temp at 8* F over the winter

I'll literally give you $50 on the spot if you can get it to fire up or if you can even flash a tune on it...

You're not the only one

Yet you still can't get a car to run properly. Hell, even my hillbilly built WS6 at least ran and raced 90% of the time and had NO ISSUES with the wheel, contrary to popular belief in here. You can't even get that pile of shit you have to run right. Maybe go back to the junkyard and pick another platform. I didn't know pussies as big as you fit in those cars anyways lmao.

http://i65.tinypic.com/21m99g1.png

Makes fun of family then has 2nd thoughts...

:popcorn: