I bought a 6-cylinder automatic

Dr. Pomade

Hi CR. You may not remember me. I used to post here a lot, but then I got really busy and don't have much time for posting. I am certain almost no one cares about this. I'm comfortable with that.

However, I am sure almost everyone cares about a good deal and being treated really well buying a car. That's what you get with JET Auto. I feel like this is an infomerical. I'd be great at those.

My most recent purchase from JET Auto: a 2015 911 Turbo S. I've wanted one for a while, and Jordan was able to get me exactly what I wanted. It's a great car, and I love it. It's a great daily driver. It's also fairly fast. Though, before I am surrounded and berated by the track heroes, let me just humbly admit that I cannot beat anyone here in any type of race against any other type of vehicle. I drive an automatic, I do crunches at the gym, and I put product in my hair. That should cover it.

Jordan, thanks again for being a fantastic car guy and wonderful to work with. I won't buy from anywhere else.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/3_zpsu0xwhmns.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/1_zpswz5iuiga.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/4_zps9rjgmfoc.jpg

Is it fast?

I bet it can't beat a 1987 Junkyard Supra from a 90 roll

It's fairly fast, at least for me.

And nothing can beat that car from a 90 roll.

I got hard....the car is nice too.

<3

And oh those shoes! *swoon*

I triple post and wear Magnanni's.

Edited by nurkvinny

I remember every day that I've left Jordan's in a fun car. Getting handed the keys after 5 whole minutes of paperwork followed by that first giggle-filled rip onto the freeway and hour+ drive home playing with a fresh new sea of buttons. It's addictive. I don't even want to sell my car, but I want to buy another one from there.

Anyway, congrats on the car. I can't think of anything else that screams "you" more than that thing.

I too have got super busy and haven’t been on here in ages.

Thanks Brian for the heads up to check my little corner of CR letting me know that I missed some reviews.

As always Tilley, the pleasure was mine sir. This was one of my favorite cars I’ve ever sold and you definitely deserve it bro!

It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years since you helped me out by selling me an entire office worth of furniture so we could start JET Auto. You getting the deal on the Porsche was just that good karma coming back your way. Lol

Edited by 2highpsi

I remember every day that I've left Jordan's in a fun car. Getting handed the keys after 5 whole minutes of paperwork followed by that first giggle-filled rip onto the freeway and hour+ drive home playing with a fresh new sea of buttons. It's addictive. I don't even want to sell my car, but I want to buy another one from there.

Anyway, congrats on the car. I can't think of anything else that screams "you" more than that thing.

Good point about the paperwork. I think I clocked my time in at just around 4 min and 39 seconds, though 2 minutes of that was me chit chatting. Seriously, the paperwork is a breeze - and another huge perk of doing business with them.

Now, about this comment that this car screams me - go on. I am in need of analysis, please.

It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years since you helped me out by selling me an entire office worth of furniture so we could start JET Auto. You getting the deal on the Porsche was just that good karma coming back your way. Lol

:cool:

Nice fucking Hellcat Killer! Love it!

Are you still doing detailing?

Nice car, but I thought Tony Stark drove Audis.

Funny you should say that. A few months ago I seriously considered a 2017 R8. Test drove one (it was white, so hot) and everything. However, I was a little underwhelmed by it for whatever reason. And, perhaps more importantly, I felt as though I just couldn't daily drive it. I mean, I know I can, but the R8, to me, is more of a weekend car, and I didn't want just a weekend car in this purchase, if that makes sense.

Looking over his inventory now. Damn, his prices are low. I will definitely look there next time I buy

Anytime I have been thinking about a car, I just contact him, tell him what I am thinking, and he takes it from there. Meaning, it doesn't have to be a car in his inventory for him to get it for you. He'll get you what you want.

Great car.

I'd give this post 3 Schnauzie's but the image seems to be lost forever.

Right? I tried finding it a while ago and couldn't. I am sure some internet wizard could find it...?

Great car.

I'd give this post 3 Schnauzie's but the image seems to be lost forever.

Right? I tried finding it a while ago and couldn't. I am sure some internet wizard could find it...?

Say no more fam

97d7724a77a23ef91b1cd2ed61409e34.jpg

Now, about this comment that this car screams me - go on. I am in need of analysis, please.

You just belong in a black sports car (hoping the track heroes don't attack me for using that term). I guess it's a mix of your reknown history in a black C5 and a sprinkle of newer Porsches being pretty-people/doctor cars? I don't know how to word that without seeming offensive, sorry.. the shoe just fits, in a good way.

Great to see you back, man.

I've definitely fallen in love with 911's to Tilley's point: It's an incredibly over-engineered DD that does everything well. I was talking with some very cool guys at CC&C this past weekend - for some reason there were 8 beefy 911's - there are some great exotic sports cars, but once you go 911 it's tough to see another car with such a strong breadth of capabilities.

Great to hear from Jordan as well. I'm not in the market yet, but there will be a time when I'll be looking for a 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet coming up soon enough. :D

You just belong in a black sports car (hoping the track heroes don't attack me for using that term). I guess it's a mix of your reknown history in a black C5 and a sprinkle of newer Porsches being pretty-people/doctor cars? I don't know how to word that without seeming offensive, sorry.. the shoe just fits, in a good way.

He had a black 03/04 Cobra too...haha.