So we bought another LSX...

MrMeanGreen

Yes, we just bought a G8 GT recently. However, an opportunity presented itself as a "barn find" and the price was insane, so we ended up purchasing a 2004 Cadillac CTS-V from an older lady that thought it needed an engine. It needed a radiator :lol:

Shitty pic:

http://i.cubeupload.com/qWvqt6.jpg

Tina will daily it for the summer then we may flip it as they still go in the teens for resale value. 94k miles on it, planned mods for the time being is skip-shift eliminator and the BMR anti-wheel hop kit.

Damn! Me rikey!

WHEEL CLEANER!!!!!!

It needs more than wheel cleaner. Almost 2 years of dust and spiderwebs on it. :no:

I got to drive it a mile earlier. It's much quicker than I expected. It felt pretty good. Needed a battery and radiator which were done this evening. So far no leaks. :)

I drove it home last night. Engine, transmission and all the big stuff are good. It has a weird issue with the stabilitrak though. At low speeds its fine, once you go over 45 it disables traction control/abs and says to service the stabilitrak. Guessing some kind of a sensor will need replaced. I am just happy it doesn't need an engine. :D

I drove it home last night. Engine, transmission and all the big stuff are good. It has a weird issue with the stabilitrak though. At low speeds its fine, once you go over 45 it disables traction control/abs and says to service the stabilitrak. Guessing some kind of a sensor will need replaced. I am just happy it doesn't need an engine. :D

I bet the tire sizes are different than stock. They should be 245/45/18