The best auto body shop??

Mace1647545504

I had my car repaired last year at Rife's in Westerville. They did a good job initially, however the rear fender developed a big spot of rust on the lip where they taped it off and it let moisture in, causing about 4 inches or so of rust. Thankfully I noticed it.

Now, they did repair it without any issue, covered a rental and were very apologetic the whole time, but still makes me a little leery of their work. Plus I reviewed my dash cam after the fact and their painter had some not nice things to say about having to fix his screw up.

Like Tom said above, it's a crap shoot. Any time I've had to have a car repaired, there has always been an issue(s) after the fact. Just find a shop that you know will stand behind their work.

True Performance is a production shop. Just like the other 90% of the shops in Columbus. I am not. I have 13 cars that were dropped for this week. Production shops have 40-50 dropped for the week. Obviously, we're all here to make a living and the faster they go out the faster we get paid. But a production shop (I was trained in one) has one purpose, and that's to turn cars. I put out the best work I can given what is brought to me and what the customer wants to do and pay for. I try to run my shop efficiently. For example, I have a job that could have been completed today if the insurance company would have come out to write the car. The customer dropped today, I already had parts ordered Friday (bumper cover, rebar, absorber) and painted today. Could have installed after lunch and told the customer to pick up at end of the day.

A TRUE story...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17w7YaNNbcWIllHsq8yVJyaZNr8d59qEC?usp=sharing

Edited by Clifford Automotive

just got the BMW back from Cliffords..it's beautiful..Thanks Kevin

You got it! Thank you, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Never saw that coming... :gabe:

;)

I had a lady call me today from CSCC asking for some info about referring students to me. We couldn't seem to connect, so I'll try again tomorrow. Is there a student outlet for this kind of thing?